Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

So many tears

Living With One Direction

Chapter 21: So many tears

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Recap:

“I hope you have been watching over me, I have had some thought times living with Louis, bad dreams, almost drowning, sneaking around. Yes there were tough times but I really enjoyed them. Everybody has been really supportive, the first night I had a night mare which lead to me telling them that I watched you guys pass.” I sobbed into my hands, I took the little throw pillow from the chair and hugged it to my chest.

“The best part though out of the four months of living there was Niall. Niall is the love of my life. He is blonde and amazing, today he told me he loved me. And I guess I really do love him. I just wanted to say thank you, thank you if you helped get us together.” I sniffled drying the tears from my face.

“I have to go, I don’t want to my Niall is waiting for me. I will come by before your funeral. Bye I love you so much.” I got up from the chair and placed the pillow down.

I was walking to the door when I swear I heard, “Bye, we love you to.” I turned around and saw my mom and dad in their chairs looking back at me.

Amber’s P.O.V

“Louis!! Hurry up, we are going to be late!” I hollered up the stairs to my cousin. He was down here at one point but then he saw this little piece of hair that he had to fix. And he says girls take a long time to get ready.

I slip on my black little heels and wait at the door with my black clutch. Niall came down the stairs in black dress pants and a white dress shirt. It caught my eye the second he came down those stairs.

He bent down to get his shoes on, which gave me a great time to look at his butt. I don’t know how I got so lucky, I just stood there staring until his voice broke me out of my thoughts.

“Are you liking the view?” He teased a smirk forming on his kissable lips.

I roll my eyes hoping a blush wouldn’t form on my cheeks.

“You wish, Harry has a better butt then you.”
Niall looked hurt from my comment but then quickly brushed it off. “You looked at Harry’s butt? Better text him that.” He whipped out his phone and started slapping the keys with his fingertips.

I was going to snap it out of his hands but Louis and Eleanor came down ruining my chance. Nobody said anything instead we made our way to the black van and climbed in.

I was in the passenger side with Niall driving, Louis declared that he and Eleanor should have the back so when we were coming back she could get his mind off of it by snogging. That comment earned him a few slaps by us girls, but hey he deserved it!

After ten minutes of driving and me giving Niall directions to the place, not to mention he missed a turn. We got there. We scurried in with the crowd to the visitation.

The visitation was where the coffins were open so you could see them, and you pay your farewells. I didn’t organize it but I think my uncle and aunt did. (Louis parents).

Louis and I stood in line with the rest of our family shaking hands and saying thank and such to the people who came. Louis and I stood together, Niall and Eleanor took our spots at the front of the seats where family were supposed to sit.

“You’re their daughter right?”

“My condolences are with you.”

“Here is some lasagna we made for your family.”

I received so many gifts and hugs while continuing down the line. There were a few times were I shed some tears but the people were very comforting.

My feet were killing me but I finally finished shaking hands with everybody. Niall and Eleanor sauntered over to us slowly, we would need their company since it was the families turn to go visit the coffins.

Niall finally came over to me with his hand out, “You ready?”.

I shook my head my feet rooted to the spot. This morning I told me self that I could do it, that they were in heaven down looking over me. But now, actually going to see their life less bodies all the convincing got thrown out the window.

“Would you like me to ask if you can see them privately?” Niall brushed some tears from my face. He never wanted to see me in pain and I felt bad for what I was doing but I couldn’t stop the tears.

I nodded and Niall walked off to the funeral director, I could hear a few words being exchanged then the director nodded his head before making his way to the front of the room.

“I have a request that the family would like to visit privately, if you could step outside for a few minutes and give them some privacy please.” The director opened the doors to the outside world for everybody.
Us family stood outside the room silently. Nobody saying anything.

“I would like to go last, go family by family.” Was all I said, the family nodded in understanding before lining up.

Families came out of the room in tears. I honestly didn’t know what to do so I just let them come into my arms. We didn’t say anything we just stood there embracing each other. I did that for everybody that needed it.

Louis also requested to go in by himself, with Eleanor of course. So he went second last, he came out of the room calm, but you could see it in his eyes that he was about to break down.

I took a deep breath and grabbed Niall’s hand then made my way through the door way. The room was empty except for a few chairs lining the walls and the two caskets at the end of the room.

I could already feel tears coming and pooling in my eyes but I didn’t care, I slowly walk over to the caskets and looked inside.

There they were, my parents. They last time I saw them was when I watched them die, now here I am looking at their bodies.

My mom was in her fancy dress, it was forest green and strapless. It hugged her waist then fell down to her knees. She had her hair done curly, it was cascading down her shoulders. Her makeup was done naturally, a little eye liner and mascara with her famous deep red lipstick. Her head lay on a satin pillow. She looked so comfy with her hands clasped and laying on her stomach. My mom always said that she picked that dress because it reminded her of me. That made me cry harder.

I made myself look away before I could do anything stupid. My eyes landed on my father’s casket.

His head was also lying on a satin pillow, his face looked like it always did, I realized something was wrong and I noticed it was because my dad wasn’t smiling. His smile was always breath taking, it would make you stop when you walked in the door. But now it was missing and it made a hole in my heart. He was wearing his casual jeans and a button down shirt that he always wore for work. His hands were clasped like my mothers.

They both wore their best jewelry and their wedding rings. They requested that in their will apparently so we had no choice.

I didn’t realized I was crying until I felt the salty liquid fall onto my lips. I grabbed Niall and put my face in his chest. I looked up and left his chest. I walked over to my parents and my hands on their caskets muttering the words I have always wanted to say after the accident. But I couldn’t find the right time. Since I was alone and only with Niall this was probably the only opportunity I would get.

With my hands on the caskets the words left my mouth, if you didn’t listen closely enough you probably wouldn’t hear it.

“I love you.”

*AUTHORS NOTE*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

This chapter is probably my favourites. I recently lost my grand mother back in June on mothers day. When I wrote this I was in tears. Everything in this chapter happened at her visitation or at least the ideas were there. I just wanted to let you know that is a sensitive chapter for me. and the next one will be too so don't make fun.

As I hope you have see I have dedicated this chapter is cbjfan40. She gave me a great comment the other day so I decided to message her about it. We started to talk yesterday and she made me so happy about my writing. She is one of those fans that makes me feel good about me writing. So I thank you with all my heart cbjfan40 for the comment and all the love.

The next chapter I am sad to say will probably be the last chapter. I will get my co-author to write a chapter for when i am gone but that is probably it. I'm sorry:(

So as cbjfan40 knows I was stuck in a car yesterday driving for about 2 hours. So i decided that on my phone I should read my on writing. I read Living With one direction all the way to the last chapter (Even the authors notes) and all I can say is how.

How do you guys stick around and read my writing? How do you not notice all my mistakes and grammar issues. How can you guys like it?

I honestly don't like my writing so eh, maybe I am to hard on myself but reading your own writing will make you think you suck even if you already do know it.

I have also talked to cbjfan40 about my upcoming images. She as I called her is my guinea pig or test hamster. She will be one of the first of second images I will post. I would like you guys to read them and If you would like I can do one about you!! I just need some info so message me!!!

I am done, I am starting my next chapter so you will get it today.

I almost forgot, It's new years eve (here in Canada atleast) So The next chapter will be my last post for 2012!!! honestly I am glad the year is over I just can't take it anymore.

Well enough of my babbling

Lots of love and what ever else I would put here but I was to lazy to,

Brianna (Wishing you a happy new year!!!)