Status: Have fun reading!

Living With One Direction

the dream and the explanation

Living with one direction

Chapter 3: the dream and the explanation

I wake up the next morning because my cousin was yelling in my ear.

“AMBER! It’s 11 in the morning and I’m bored, entertain me!!”

Louis yells in my ear. I reach behind me trying to shut him up with my pillow. But instead of grabbing my pillow I hit somebody in the face.

I open my eyes and screamed in surprise, Louis was a centimeter away from my face. I slapped his face away and snuggled into my pillow with my eyes closed. But then I noticed my pillow wasn’t soft. I opened my eyes again and tilted my head up.

My eyes fell onto Niall, my head in his lap. I also noticed that the other 4 boys were watching a movie on the other coaches, but stealing glances at us.

I looked up again and saw that Niall’s eyes were open and looking down to me.

“I’m going up to my bed to sleep some more.” I mumble rubbing my eyes and yawning.

“No you can stay.” Niall grabbed my wrist and pulled my back onto his lap.

I laid back down putting my head on his lap and drifting into a light dreamy sleep. You know that sleep where you know what’s going around you but you’re sleeping, that’s what was happening right now.

I heard some laughter because of the movie they were watching.

But then I heard some shushing and then some whispering. I couldn’t make out the whispering but I heard my name, and then Niall’s.

I tried to listen a little bit longer but I guess I was really tired and drifted off to a deep sleep.

*1 hour later*

Niall’s P.O.V

I looked down at the girl sleeping in my lap. She looked peaceful before, but right now she looked scared and frightened. There were tears running down her face and all of a sudden she starts thrashing around and screaming.

The boys look at me and then look at Amber, shock written on their faces. Louis was the first to react. He jumped up and ran over to her, brushed the sweat off her forehead and started talking to her quietly.

Her eyes opened suddenly and she sits up with fear on her face.

She crawls into my arms and snuggles into my chest.

“Shhhh it’s ok Amber it’s ok, we are here it was just a bad dream.” I said in a soothing tone while rubbing her back.

Louis spoke next “Would you like to talk about it?” He asked carefully.

She gasps for breath then moves around in my arms so we could hear her and so she could be comfortable.

“I don’t know if you know but I’m here because my parents died. But I haven’t told anyone, not even Louis how they died.” She said fresh tears running down her face. I calm her down by rubbing her back until she was ready to speak
“One night we were sitting at home having a family movie night when my parents forgot to buy my favourite popcorn, so they went out to get it. I was waiting with my finger on the play button. I was waiting for hours thinking there was traffic that normally happened in New York.” Tears flowing down her cheeks.

“The phone rang and it was the police. They asked me to come to the hospital, because my parents had gotten into a car accident. I got a cab even though I could drive since I was 17. I got to the hospital and ran to their room they shared after I asked the front desk. I got there and went between their beds holding their hands. They seemed like they were going to live but I didn’t know for sure. We just sat there for a while, till my mom spoke up. She said ‘Amber I would like you to live with your cousin Louis in England and stay there as long as you need.’ I stared at her wondering why she said that. My dad nodded before his hand went slack and slipped out of my hands. I watched my dad die.” She said tears still coming from her eyes. It took her a while to stop choking on her own tears, but then she finished the story.

“I realized I just watched my dad passed, I finally look over to my mom and noticed that her face was going paler by the second. The heart monitor hooked up to my mother started slowing down. I started crying and then my mother spoke her last words. ‘I love you, never forget that’, then the heart monitor went silent. I just sat there waiting for them to jump up laughing and saying it was a joke. But they didn’t. I got ushered out by a social care worker.
Then I somehow got onto a plane and ended up here. The funeral is in a week I think.” She says then puts her face back into my chest; I can still tell she is crying because her tears were soaking through my shirt.

We all stayed quiet processing what we just heard. I could tell we all felt bad for her. I gently picked her up bridal style keeping her face in my chest. I walked up stairs to her bedroom, opened the door, walked to the bed and carefully put her down on the mattress.

I was about to walk out of the room, but then Amber said something.

“You probably think I’m a wimp, and by the way thank you so much.” She said turning around to face me.

“One you are not a wimp, you have a right to cry. And two I will always be here for you. All of us guys will be here for you. You are now part of the family and family sticks together.” I said walking towards her moving some hair from her face.

“Get some sleep, it is 12 but that took a lot of energy from you. Have a good sleep; we will be downstairs if you need us.” I walk from her bed to the door look back and find her asleep already.

I grin and chuckle quietly then walk out and shut the door quietly. I walk down stairs and sit on the couch ignoring the conversation that the boys were having.

All I know is three things.

One is that Amber is going to need emotional support.

Two is that she will be a great member of this little family.

And three I like Amber more than a friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys.
I have a couple things i want to say.
1. i would like to thank thewantedfan123 she left me a wonderful comment and it made me want to write!
2.i have not been feeling like i want to write but i have some tricks up my sleeve
3.i am babysitting tonight at 8 so i will not give you another chapter tonight. i will start writting one and ill post it tmrw.
4.tmrw i have a party to go to so i will be waking up early tmrw to write for you all
5.i hope you like it, it took forever to write
6.COMMENT,RECOMMEND,SUBSCRIBE
7.p.s srry it is a little sad
luv y'all

bri