Status: HI PEOPLE!

You Can Be My Taxi

Where I Used To Sit and Talk With You

“Come on, Barbie! Let’s go party!” Robyn sang out.

“Ha ha ha, yeah,” Scarlett belted out.

“Come on, Barbie! Let's go party!”

“Oooh, oooh.”

“Come on, Barbie, let's go party.”

“Ha ha ha, yeah.”

“Come on, Barbie, let's go party.”

“Oooh, oooh.”

Scarlett and Robyn burst out into insane giggles as Scarlett made sure she wasn’t being followed by any of the other cars. She made sure to turn her headlights a little lower so she wouldn’t be seen, but still on so the busses won’t squash her tiny car. Scarlett and Robyn were safe and quickly drove towards the exit, but soon stopped when the bus was pulling off, which made her honk her horn.

“Watch it, fucktard!” Scarlett shouted when she rolled down her window.

The driver flipped her off, which Scarlett rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, up yours, too, asshole!” Scarlett shouted.

Robyn stared at her as Scarlett drove away from the bus and made a right turn, since she knew where the nearest In-N-Out was.

“And you said I have issues,” Robyn said, turning the radio on.

“You know for a fact that I have road rage issues,” Scarlett told her, making a left turn at the stop sign.

“I knew that, but I didn’t know it was like that,” Robyn stated.

Scarlett kept her mouth shut and let the sounds of Linkin Park fill the car.

“I’m just saying. I know you have anger management, even though you’ve been quiet since I’ve known you.”

“Don’t forget competitive,” Scarlett added.

“How can I forget? We were seniors in Civics and I was your football partner and you wanted every question right. I swear, I thought you were gonna make that footballer cry his eyes out,” Robyn confirmed, mouthing the lyrics along with Chester.

“Not my fault I grew up with a competitive siblings,” Scarlett confirmed, making a turn into the In-N-Out parking lot.

“Dude, I think that tour bus is following you,” Robyn confirmed.

Scarlett looked through her mirror and sure enough, there was the tour bus that she decided to cut off.

“They’re probably here for food. Now remember, we’re getting the usual. No smartass comments this time,” Scarlett told her.

“No promises,” Robyn said as she got out of the car when Scarlett parked her car.

Scarlett turned the car off and got out, walking towards the fast food joint and entered the cool air inside.

“We just got out of freezing temperature. Why do we have to suffer through this again?” Robyn hissed, shivering again.

“And just when I started to have normal dreams again,” a familiar voice commented.

“Eddy, you love us and you know it,” Scarlett commented, getting in line behind a woman who looked like she needed to lose a bit of weight.

“If that were true…” Eddy said, leaving it at that and helped the next customer.

Robyn and Scarlett both waited and turned when they heard the door open, since the cold wind blew in and Robyn cursed underneath her breath.

“It’s winter, Robyn. Deal with it or I swear we won’t go see any comic movies,” Scarlett warned.

“You wouldn’t,” Robyn said, giving Scarlett daggers.

“Try me,” she said, folding her arms across her chest.

The four boys waited in line behind them and each of them began to whisper and look at the two girls.

“Okay, here’s one. Would you rather be gifted the head of a goat or a head of a cow?” Scarlett asked Robyn.

Robyn thought about it.

“Would I need them for anything?” Robyn questioned.

“No, it’s just decorative. But they are real,” she confirmed.

“Head of a goat. If I needed the head of a cow, I would just go to a local slaughter house or something. Plus, the head of a goat is pretty useful,” Robyn stated.

There were strange looks given to the two girls, but they both ignored it.

“Here’s one. Would you rather chop off a guy’s dick or watch your mother chop off your brother’s balls?” Robyn asked.

A lot of hissing was heard, but Scarlett didn’t even flinch.

“Do I have to have my eyes open when my mother chops off my brother’s balls?” she asked.

“Yes. Open at all times,” Robyn confirmed.

“What about the dick?”

“That, too.”

“I would rather chop off a guy’s dick. I don’t want to see my own brother’s balls in front of me,” Scarlett answered.

“Really? I would go with the balls. He needs to stop reproducing,” Robyn confirmed.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and saw the line moving, which made Robyn and Scarlett move with them.

“Here’s one. Burned or stabbed?” Scarlett asked.

“That depends.”

“You’re going to die and these are your options. Burned or stabbed,” she confirmed.

“Well, getting burned is really painful, but then again so if getting stabbed. Well… I think stabbed. It’s not as bad as cramps from a period,” Robyn answered.

“I would rather get burned,” Scarlett stated.

“You’re a masochist is what you are. I saw you once put a pin in through your skin,” Robyn said.

Scarlett smirked and got out a pin from her purse. With great concentration, and a lot of protest from Robyn, she successful got the sharp end of the pin in through her middle finger and out the other with just a pinch of skin.

“I swear, I think you’re immune to pain,” Robyn said, looking disgusted.

“It’s not painful. Just a lot of discomfort,” Scarlett confirmed.

Scarlett got the pin out of her finger and saw the line moving.

“Dude, I’m starving. When is it our turn?” Robyn asked impatiently.

“Soon, grasshopper. Soon,” Scarlett said, patting Robyn’s hair, which made her cringe, forcing Robyn to swat her hand away.

“Your turn,” Scarlett confirmed.

“Later,” Robyn said when it was their turn.

“What was this about head of a goat and chopping off dicks?” Eddy asked them.

“It’s a game we’re playing. Anyways, we would like-” Scarlett said, looking at the menu.

“I know. The double-double animal style with animal style fries,” Eddy said.

“Make that regular fries with two sodas and one vanilla milkshake,” Robyn corrected.

“Alrighty, you weird freaks of nature. That’ll be sixteen fifty,” Eddy said.

Scarlett handed him a twenty and got her change, as well as her number.

“I’m gonna see if there’s tampons in the bathroom. Want anything?” Robyn asked her.

“I’m good. Go and take care of your woman problems,” Scarlett told her.

Robyn gave her a thumbs up while Scarlett stared into space and kept looking at her number.

“Weren’t you the girl who flipped off our bus driver?” a voice interrupted her thoughts.

“I don’t know. I flipped off a lot of people today,” Scarlett confirmed.

“You are that girl. I remember because you stuck out your head and yelled out ‘up yours’,” another one commented.

Scarlett didn’t like the attention given to her and felt a little claustrophobic.

“I also remember that piece of crap car stopping in front of the bus,” another said.

“That piece of crap is my car named TARDIS. So please respect my car or else I will key your bus in revenge,” Scarlett snapped.

Robyn soon came out.

“They ran out of tampons,” she confirmed.

“Did you try the pads?” Scarlett asked.

“Are you kidding me? Those things are like pieces of paper stuck to each other than an actual pad,” Robyn confirmed.

“Number fifteen,” Eddy called out.

“Murder!” Robyn cried out.

“Sweet, tasty murder,” Scarlett followed, helping Robyn carry the food to their table.

“They’re very strange girls, aren’t they?” a voice asked their friends.

They all nodded in agreement, but Scarlett and Robyn didn’t care as soon as they took a bite out of their sandwich.

“Oh beauties, I miss you so,” Robyn said in a fake southern belle accent.

Scarlett rolled her eyes.

“Okay, here’s one. Would you rather listen to one song over and over again for the rest of the year or eat the same food everyday for the rest of the year?” Robyn asked.

“Do I get to pick the song?” Scarlett asked.

“No.”

“Well, what’s the song?”

“It’s a Nicki Minaj song,” Robyn confirmed.

“Same food for the rest of the year,” Scarlett answered quickly.

They took a bite out of their burgers first before Scarlett asked her question.

“Who would you rather do; a bassist or a drummer?” Scarlett asked.

“You gave me an easy one. Of course the bassist,” Robyn answered.

“I can never understand that analogy.”

“How is that so hard? Singers are louder, guitarist do it faster, drummer do it harder and bassists do it deeper until you're squirming underneath them,” Robyn confirmed.

Scarlett rolled her eyes.

“What about you?” Robyn challenged.

“Drummers all the way. You knew that when we started obsessing over bands,” Scarlett confirmed.

“I know. I just wanted to hear it again,” Robyn confirmed cheekily.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and finished her burger, then moved onto her fries. She opened the top of the vanilla milkshake and scooped some fries inside.

“Would you rather eat raw meat for an entire year or eat nothing but chicken for an entire year?” Robyn asked.

“Is the chicken cooked?” Scarlett asked.

“Yes it is,” she confirmed.

“Eat the chicken. I don’t want to have a tapeworm inside my stomach for who knows how long.”

Robyn nodded her head and finished her fries, as did Scarlett.

“It’s getting late. We better get home,” Scarlett stated, collecting their trash and both of them got up.

“Want me to bring the milkshake home or are we throwing that away, too?” Robyn asked her.

“Take it with us. We need something or our movie marathon tomorrow,” Scarlett commented, looking at Robyn and not what was in front of her.

She ran into someone that forced both girls to gasp in surprise. Scarlett got some of the ketchup on herself, but the guy in front of her got everything on their plate.

“Shit, I am so sorry,” Scarlett apologized.

“And Clutzy Scarlett comes back again,” Robyn announced.

“Robyn, not helping,” Scarlett told her, getting some of the napkins off the floor.

“It’s alright. It’s just food,” the guy said.

Scarlett looked up and thought the guy was pretty cute. It was a bonus that he spoke with a British accent.

“Hey, aren’t you that one dude from that one band?” Robyn questioned, then looked at the guys at his table,

“We’re a lot of dudes from that one band,” another voice added.

“No, you’re those dudes from that concert. Um… McFly, right?” Robyn asked.

“I’m surprised you knew that. Usually it takes you days on end to remember a band,” Scarlett commented, throwing away their food.

“I pay attention. Plus, it’s kind of hard to miss the name since billions of girls were screaming it. Plus, that name reminds me of a movie we once saw when we were kids, but I can’t place where,” Robyn commented.

“Back to the Future,” another said. Scarlett took a good look at them. The one that spoke before had blond hair and pretty blue eyes, but the other blond haired guy looked to be too Californian, but was a good few inches taller than her. The other one had brown curly hair and brown eyes while the other had spiked up brown hair.

“That’s it! That reminds me, we need to watch Back to the Future again for movie marathon,” Robyn told her.

“I’ll add that to the list of insanely large movies we need to watch,” Scarlett commented, handing the California blond dude some napkins.

“You do that. So anyway, what are you even doing at In-N-Out? I thought bands go out to nicer places to eat,” Robyn commented.

“We got hungry and we decided to follow you. It was worth it,” the spiky haired dude confirmed.

“That doesn’t sound stalker-like,” Scarlett commented.

“How’d you two even enjoy the concert? I think I saw you two a few times,” the curly brown haired guy asked.

“You guys aren’t really our type of music style, but it was fun either way. I enjoyed it,” Robyn stated.

“What about your friend?” the blond haired dude asked.

“I thought it was okay. Needs more fire,” Scarlett said, throwing away the napkins.

“Ignore her. She’s a pyro,” Robyn said, earning her a slap on the head by Scarlett.

“I’m Scarlett, by the way. This one here is Robyn,” Scarlett introduced, Robyn rubbing her head.

“You hit hard, I swear.”

“I’m guessing that you have no clue who we are,” California blond dude stated.

“Nope. It’s my sister who’s a huge fan, but she couldn’t make it since she came down with a really bad cold,” Scarlett answered.

“Well, I’m Tom, the one with food all over himself is Dougie, the one with curly hair is Danny, and the other is Harry,” the blond dude, Tom, introduced.

“Do what you want, cause a pirate is free. You are a pirate! YAR HAR DIDDLE-DE-DEE. BEING A PIRATE IS ALL RIGHT TO BE! DO WHAT YOU WANT-”

“I swear, you need to change that ring tone,” Scarlett answered.

“I wanna know how you lovelies are doing! It’s so lonely without hearing either of you scream at each other like a bunch of banshee’s,” the male voice confirmed.

“Gee, I wonder why,” Scarlett said sarcastically.

“Well, you need to get your ass back home anyways. It’s three in the morning and you need to be at work at nine,” he confirmed.

“I’m sorry, I think I heard wrong. Did you say it was three in the morning?” Scarlett questioned.

“Yes, I did say that. Now get home or else you’ll be too sleepy at work.”

“Fine. I’ll drag Robyn home with me. See you at home, Derek,” she said, hanging up her phone.

She turned around and she heard Robyn telling a story.

“So long story short, we met the band before we got arrested,” Robyn said, earning a small laugh from the group.

“Story time’s over, darling. It’s three in the morning and we need to get home,” Scarlett told her.

“But-but-but I don’t wanna,” Robyn whined.

“Robyn, we need to go.”

“But-”

“No! Butts are for sitting. Now let’s go before I have to either whack you or pull your hair or pinch your neck,” Scarlett threatened.

“Fine! Bye boys. See ya in hell!” Robyn said, waving goodbye to them.

Scarlett and Robyn let the joint and made their way to their car.

“I like them. They’re nice,” Robyn said.

“Well, chances of seeing them are slim to none. Now let’s go home and get some rest. We have a huge day in the morning,” Scarlett said, getting in the car and started it up, soon driving away from the fast food joint.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clicky!