Status: This story is for DramaticLion. I hope you like it!! Complete

72 Hours of Bliss

All Things Must Come To an End

Itachi walked past Sasori’s room and was about to knock on Orochimaru’s door when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Itachi whirled around and saw Sasori standing next to him. He smiled at Itachi and said, “So you found the person you love too, huh?”

Itachi turned a slight pink color. He was talking about Orochimaru. “Yes,” he replied smiling slightly.

“How are you and Temari doing?” He questioned.

This caused Sasori to smile like a fool. “We’re doing good. She likes me as much as I like her so we’re on the same page.”

Itachi laughed, “That’s good. I’m glad you two are getting along so well.”

Sasori nodded, “It’s all because of you.”

Itachi waved a hand dismissively, “No, I just asked her out for you. You put all the moves on her.”

Sasori turned red, “Still it was pretty cool of you to do that.”

“Don’t mention it,” he said.

Sasori nodded and walked off to his room.

Itachi knocked on Orochimaru’s door then. He waited until Orochimaru came out. It didn’t take long for him to open his door. “Hey Itachi,” he said.

“Hi, Orochimaru,” Itachi replied happily.

“Come in, why don’t you?” He said opening his door wider.

Itachi walked in and heard the door close behind him. The smell of paint was very faint now. Orochimaru replied, “How have you been?”

Itachi made his way to Orochimaru’s bed and sat down on it. “I’ve been good, what about you though? Are you adjusting?”

Orochimaru sat down next to Itachi. “Yes, everyone seems surprisingly accepting, considering everything.”

Itachi nodded, “Good.” “If they ever make you feel unwelcome tell me and I’ll straighten them out,” he said seriously.

Orochimaru gulped, “Don’t do anything hasty!”

Itachi laughed, “I won’t but if they mess with you all bets are off.”

Orochimaru sighed, “Thanks but I’m capable of handling myself.”

“I know dear,” Itachi responded.

Everything was perfect in Itachi’s world. His little brother was with the one he truly loved and he had given up on vengeance. Kisame still was his partner for missions even though Orochimaru had come to live with the Akatsuki. Most of all though Itachi had his love living with him they lived in different rooms of course, but Orochimaru still lived in the Akatsuki’s base. Orochimaru had been someone Itachi had despised. He had been something that invaded his nightmares and took the peace away from him. Now though he was his reason for life. That might sound dramatic but it was true. Itachi had never been happier than he had before. He had never been in love before but he was now. He never thought he would fall for another man, let alone someone like Orochimaru. He regretted nothing though, because he knew his heart belonged with Orochimaru’s. Forever and always.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter of the story. I had a lot of fun writing it. I hope you enjoyed the ride, NeonAbyss. :)