Status: Two authors; two best friends

Last Chance Alive.

Prologue

1988

"Hey, mom. Are you home?" Nineteen year old, Connor Rhodes, called as he trudged into his small two story home. He had just spent a long day working at the local grocery store in Salem, Massachusetts.

"I'm upstairs, sweetheart." Connor's forty-five year old mother, Larissa Rhodes, called back to her son from her bedroom. Connor climbed the stairs slowly, his whole body aching. He opened his mother's door to find her laying in bed with just a small, thin, purple, satin robe on. "Hi, baby boy." She smiled.

"Hey mom. How has your day been?" Connor said, avoiding looking at his mother's almost naked body.

"Pretty boring. How was yours?"

"Ugh, very long." Connor groaned.

"Well, come here. Let mama give you a massage." Larissa said, sitting up. Her left breast started to poke out of the robe a little bit. Connor gave her a very unsure look. Larissa patted the bed impatiently. "Get you ass over here, baby boy."

Connor slowly walked over to the bed and sat down. Larissa scooted up closer to him and grabbed ahold of his shoulders. Connor tensed up even more. "So... Um, guess who asked me to the movies tomorrow."

"Who would that be, sweetie?"

"Jennifer Beckmann" Larissa squeezed Connor's shoulders a little to tight.

"Is she that really cute blonde you work with?" Larissa asked through clenched teeth but, she still sounded happy. Connor nodded slowly. "Well that's nice. Connor, honey. Take your shirt off and lay on your stomach."

Connor looked at her. "Mom... Did you take your medication today?" Connor asked. When Connor was about nine years old, his father died. Larissa became very depressed and used Connor as her comfort object. About a year later, she started to molest him. When Connor got older and smarter, he contacted a doctor and got his mother some help. The doctor prescribed her anti-depressants. Only on days she didn't take it, days like this, she would try and seduce her son. Connor just didn't want to deal with it today.

"I just want to give you a back rub. You do so much for me, baby boy. I just want to repay you." She smiled, sweetly. Connor groaned and took off his shirt, defeated. Larissa took a quick peek at his perfect six-pack as Connor laid down on his stomach. She sat down on his lower back and started to rub the knots out of his tan muscular shoulder blades.

Larissa slyly pulled off her thin robe, exposing all of her body. She leaned down and softly kissed his back. Connor felt his mother's lips and nipples lightly touching his back and quickly flipped over.

"Mom... You told me there would be no more." He said. Larissa looked at him sadly.

"I know... but, do you really want to deprive your dear mother of a man's touch, would you?" She said, softly stroking her breasts. Connor hated that his mother was actually quite beautiful. He felt his lower half start to perk up. "Please, baby boy. Just once more. Then we'll be done forever. I promise." She kissed his chest.

Connor moaned and flipped Larissa onto her back. He undid his pants and pulled them down far enough to let his throbbing erection breathe. "Last time?"

"Last time." And with that, he thrusted himself into her.

~

Connor rolled himself off of his mother, ashamed. Larissa laid next to him, smiling from ear to ear. "Thank you, baby boy."

"Yup. But this was the last time like you promised." Connor said, his eyes glued to the ceiling.

"And I plan on keeping my promise." Larissa said as she reached under her pillow where she had hidden a knife for protection. "Just remember, honey, mommy loves you."

She yanked her arm out from under the pillow and dragged the knife across Connor's throat. His eyes widened and blood oozes. He made a little gurgling sound then no noise at all. Larissa stared at her son, registering what she had done. She ran and grabbed the phone from her dresser and called nine-one-one.

"Hello, nine-one-one. What is your emergency?" The operator asked.

"I just slit my son's throat." She panicked. Then, she calmed down and added, "Now I'm about to commit suicide." Larissa dropped the phone, went to get bed, and grabbed the knife. The operator's frantic voice was shouting out of the phone. Larissa ignored it and shoved the knife into her chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story!(:
Writing it with my bestfriend(:
Tell us what you think!
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth