Status: Two authors; two best friends

Last Chance Alive.

Annabella

"Annabella! Iris! Get up, lazy asses! Breakfast is ready and we have an hour until first period!" Bianca Munoz, our hardheaded Mexican roommate, called while pounding on the door. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and shook my best friend.

"Iris. Wake up, sleepy head. Gotta get ready for school." Not a single part of her body moved. "Iris Sutton Ashby! Wake up before I drag your lazy ass out of bed." Still no movement. "You asked for it, woman." I yanked the covers off her body, grabbed her feet, an pulled her off the bed. She hit the blue carpeted floor with a loud thud.

"Ow! What the fuck, Annabella?!" She yelled slapping my leg.

"We got to get ready for our first day of school. C'mon." I said, attempting to pull her up. She just groaned and laid back down on the floor. I sat down next to her. "Look. I know that you're not in the best mood with Miley's death anniversary being yesterday, but you have to go to school. You also need to have some fun." She was quiet for a moment, then sat up.

"Okay. Let's get ready." She said, standing up.

"That's my girl." I smiled and ran to my room to get ready. I threw in my white Sleeping With Sirens tank top, red ripped skinnys, and my black, high top, Chuck Taylor's. I curled my aqua blue hair, then pinned my bangs back with my sparkly red bow. I kept my make-up pretty natural, except for the thick lines of black eyeliner.

"Annabels! We have twenty-five minutes!" A voice yelled through my door. It was the whore of our sorority, Aphrodite Argon, banging on my door. She was in my theater class with me first period.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" I yelled, checking out my hotness one last time, then I headed downstairs. Everyone was ready and grabbing their bags, including Iris.

"There you are, slow poke." Iris teased. She was in a baggy, blue hoodie, yoga pants, and blue flip-flops. Her beautiful, light purple hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"You are wearing that on the first day of college?!" I squealed, horrified.

"Yeah? What's wrong with it?" She asked looking down at her outfit.

"That is something you wear on the weekend! C'mon, let's go get you in some proper clothes!" I said, reaching out to grab her. Aphrodite grabbed my hand before I could manage to hold on.

"We don't have time! We are going to be late! Sabryna, Abigail, and Bianca have already left."

"Ugh! Fine. Tomorrow, you're mine!" I glared at my best friend. She just giggle and grabbed her bag.

"See you in English, lovely." She smirked and opened the door where my boyfriend, Brandon Faust, was standing with his hand up, like he was about to knock.

"Well hey there, Iris. Babe, what is taking you so long? We were suppose to meet up twenty minutes ago." He said, walking in and pecking my lips.

"You act like it's a surprise she is running late." Iris said. I peeked around Brandon and flipped her off.

"Anyways, lets go. Now!" Brandon said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the sorority house. Aphrodite was following close behind.

"So, Friday we are throwing a huge party at our place." Aphrodite beamed. "It will be a back to school party and everyone is invited. Except ugly people. They just kill the vibe."

"Jeez, Aphie. Way to be a complete and total bitch." I said. She just shrugged and grinned.

"Brandon! Make sure all of your hot hockey player buddies come. Threaten them if you have to." Brandon rolled his eyes and mumbled an okay. Brandon, Iris, and I have been dealing with Aphrodite and her slutty ways since junior year of high school. Her boyfriend of four years cheated on her then dumped her. She hasn't been the same since.

"We are going to throw the best party this school has ever experienced."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally updated :3
Meet my character, Annabella.
New story.
Keep/Kill?
Comments = cookies :3
Thanks,
Taylor Elizabeth♥