Status: Thanks for reading!

Maybe I Will

Ten

And here I was, six months later. I had closed my YouTube channel, losing the will to go on with my channel. Joey had moved out of his own apartment and decided to live with me. I was still depressed. At the moment, I was sat on the couch, tracing over my 'Worthless' scar with my fingertips.

"Hannah, come here a second," Joey called from his room.

I got up and sauntered over. "Yeah?"

"Come look at this video Dan posted."

I walked over, sitting next to Joey in a chair next to his. He pressed the play button on the video and let it go. The title of the video was "The End".

"Hello, internet," he said, smiling into the camera. "This video is sort of something to represent closure. I know, it's not funny. No, this isn't the end of my channel. This video is for Hannah Warren, who, as you may know, recently shut down her channel. I'm not going to say why, it's none of my business. But, Hannah, I know you think I abandoned you when it was hardest for you. I haven't even spoke to you since the incident, and I'm sorry. So, please forgive me?"

The video closed out, and before I could say anything, there was a knock at the door. Dan was there, a slightly wilted bouquet of flowers in his hand. "Hi," he said.

"Dan, get out of my life," I said bitterly. "You had a chance. I did think I loved you. The whole reason I did this was because of you, you drove me insane. I know you said you loved me, but there was that look in your eye that told me you didn't. But you never even bothered to say 'hi' or check up on me since I tried to kill myself because of you. If you even cared remotely about me, you would have at least done that. So, it's done. I'm not even going to try anymore. I don't need you to make me happy."

"What?" he said, angry. "I thought....you said that...."

I stopped his sputtering by throwing his flowers on the floor. "Cut the shit, you liar. I know one when I see one."

He never looked at me this time, his eyes were glued to the floor. "Fine. You know why I did this? I pitied you. You were sad, so I helped you."

It was true. As much as I didn't want him, there was a part of me that would be reassured if Dan loved me. But he didn't.

"Stay out of my life, Dan." I kicked his flowers out the door and slammed it in his face. Quickly, I opened it back up.

"OH yeah, tell Phil I said hi, fucker."

I slammed the door and locked it, seeing a shocked Joey standing behind me, shocked. He had a proud glow in his eyes, though.

"You told that bitch!" he said happily, wrapping me back up into a friendly hug.

I chuckled, realizing how much I had grown. I wasn't some girl who cut, I was Hannah Warren, the girl who was ready for whatever else this hellhole called life had to throw at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's over, you guys! I know it was short, but there wasn't much else you could do with this story. So thanks for all the readers and subscribers! I love you guys!