Status: Thanks for reading!

Maybe I Will

Two

I woke up the next morning at about 5:30 AM. Every YouTuber attending the meet up had to be at the center by 8. My cut was still raw looking when I glanced at it, but there was nothing make up wouldn't cover. I got myself ready in the bathroom, showering, brushing my teeth and washing my face. Making sure everything was looking nice in the mirror, I laid out an outfit, and put my pajamas back on to do my hair. I blow dried the platinum mass until it was soft and dry, then I straightened it to the point of perfection. Afterwards, I changed into my outfit, which consisted of a plain, bright blue based purple skinny tee shirt, white skinny jeans, and grey ballet flats. Once I decided I looked alright enough for a meet up, I put on my usual make up: black eyeliner, a little bit of foundation, and a light peachy pink lip gloss. I smiled slightly to my appearance before staring at the cut. Maybe I was just having an off day. It was stupid of me to cut. I have so much to be happy about: a YouTube channel with over half a million subscribers, an amazing life, (at the moment) and my looks were alright. I was suddenly overcome by anger at myself for cutting. I was going strong! Why the hell did I do that again?!

I sighed as I covered the cut with some foundation before gathering my things and leaving my apartment, out to meet my amazing fans.

The warmth of the newly risen sun seeped into my skin, warming me to the very core. It washed out any previous cold attitude or lifeless feel to me, making me walk with an ever so slight bounce in my step. I slid into my sleek, white car and drove off to the center where YouTube would be holding their quarterly meet up.

**********************************************************************

I arrived at about 7:30. I was early, but not so early that no one else was in the center. Plenty of people were in the center already, but they were only YouTubers. I waved to some familiar faces such as Shane Dawson, Onision, and Joey as I walked over to my booth. It was decorated by myself, Hannasaurus printed in bold, bubbly letters as a banner above my booth. I had my wristbands set up, along with tee shirts, dinosaur hats, and various pieces of merchandise. I also had a wide range of different colored Sharpie pens, at the ready for me to sign people's merchandise. I sat down at my booth, as did the rest of the YouTubers, until the fans came. We were soon surrounded by plenty of fans.

After five hours of hugs, kisses (on the cheek), and lots of writing and sales, the meet up was over. I slipped the remainder of my merchandise into a big box and walked away from my booth. As I was walking, I bumped into something. My box fell from my hands, and my merchandise was scattered on the floor. I bent down to pick it up, but someone was helping me. I looked up to see a boy with dark brown hair, muddy brown eyes, and a REALLY cute grin helping me out.

"I'm sorry," he said, "For running into you, you know."

I recognized the English accent for Dan Howell, danisnotonfire on YouTube.

"It's alright," I said with a chuckle, shaking my head. "It was my fault."

"Hey, if you say so!" he held up his hands and we both laughed slightly.

He still helped me pick up my things, and picked up the box for me.

"I'll help you," he said. "Oh, I'm Dan by the way."

I nodded at him, although I already knew this. "I'm-"

"Hannah," he finished. "I know you. I watch your videos. You're freaking hilarious, just wanted to say."

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks. You're pretty funny yourself, from what I've seen on your videos."

We chatted as we walked to my car, about a five minute walk. When we arrived, I felt my stomach sink. This boy was funny, nice, and cute. And he lived in England. I would most likely never see him again. Great.

"Well, nice getting to know you," I said, taking my box. "And, thanks for the help."

"No problem," he said. He seemed like he didn't want to leave, considering he was still there after I put my box into the trunk of my car. "Hey, do you mind me having your number? You seem really nice, and it would be nice having a new friend, considering I just moved into Los Angeles."

"Of course," I said with a chuckle. I took his phone and put in my number, as he put his is mine. "But I thought you lived with your friend Phil in London?"

"We just moved about three days ago."

I nodded and waved goodbye as he walked away. I got into my car with a sigh, and pushed the key into the ignition.

Oh, sweet baby Jesus, how can I repay you?
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is bipolar, it's official. It goes from dark, to the happiest thing ever. I'm sorry.