Status: This is for the Mibba user, Grey fullbuster. I hope you like it!

Fairy Tail, the Secret Files

Embarrassment

Gray felt like he was soaring. Ever since that kiss with Natsu he had more energy and vigor. It was strange, but it was as if Natsu were Prince Charming and he had woken something up when he had kissed him. It was a weird analogy he admitted, but he liked it.

“Gray, you seem happy,” Erza said when Gray began whistling a cheery tune.

He jumped and laughed nervously. “You noticed, huh?”

Erza laughed, “Oh I noticed.”

It was odd, but Erza seemed pleasant today. Usually the ice wizard was afraid of her. He would run away if he saw her, because her temper was beyond this world. Something about her today seemed kind and gentle. He couldn’t quite explain why that was either.

“What are you so happy about?” She questioned.

Gray’s face became a deep fuchsia.

“Ah ha! You like someone don’t you?” Erza accused more than asked.

Gray gulped, “What makes you say that?”

“Just the way you’re acting. You can’t fool me. So, is it a guy or girl this time?”

“Guy,” Gray said rather quickly.

Erza laughed deeply, “You seem to favor boys to girls, are you sure you aren't full out gay?”

Gray narrowed his eyes and gave Erza a death glare.

“My, if looks could kill,” she replied amused.

“Look I like girls and guys and this time I just happen to like a guy. It’s not a big deal. Before you know it I’ll like someone else and they may be a girl,” Gray said haughtily, trying to defend himself.

“Sure, whatever you say. So who’s the lucky guy?”

Gray looked away and muttered, “Natsu Dragneel.”

Erza’s eyes widened, “Did I hear you correctly? Is this the same Natsu who pisses you off on a daily basis?”

Gray snarled, “Yes! Look I don’t understand it either but I have strong feelings for him!”

Erza nodded and Gray tried to cool his temper. For an ice wizard he sure had a fiery temper when provoked.

“Well I wish you the best of luck Gray,” Erza said patting him on the shoulder, before leaving.

Gray hoped he and Natsu would work out. For some strange reason, he already felt a strong attraction between them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!! I've had a huge amount of inspiration lately!! I hope I can finish this story!! Wish me luck guys! :)