Status: This is for the Mibba user, Grey fullbuster. I hope you like it!

Fairy Tail, the Secret Files

Date

The two wizards decided to go for ice cream. Gray got chocolate, while Natsu got strawberry. They sat at a table together and ate their ice cream in silence at first. It was as if that night they had kissed never happened. They were shy with each other again. Gray was the first to break the ice. It was a simple question, but it put Natsu at ease.

“How’s your ice cream taste?”

Natsu came out of his daze and smiled, “It’s really good. I love strawberry.”

Gray nodded and Natsu asked, “What about yours?”

“It’s pretty good. I like this flavor too.”

Natsu nodded and licked a dollop of his ice cream.After they ate their ice cream, the two of them went walking around Magnolia, holding hands. Gray felt his face become warm. He enjoyed holding Natsu’s hand. Gray was enjoying Natsu’s company when suddenly someone ran into him. He heard the person let out a grunt.

“Wendy?” Gray heard Natsu say.

Gray looked down and sure enough Wendy was on the ground, with a miserable expression on her face. Carla, the same species as Happy, was with her. Carla was female though and completely white as opposed to Happy who was blue. “Child look where you’re going!” Carla exclaimed in a chastising voice.
It looked like Wendy was on the verge of tears.

“Yes mam,” she sniffed.

Gray helped Wendy up and she thanked him. “Is something the matter Wendy? Why were you running in the first place?”

Wendy looked nervous then. She looked at her feet and said, “It’s urgent! Oh Gray, I need help with a mission!”

Gray looked at the young wizard curiously. “What kind of mission?”

“This one,” she said and handed him a flyer.

Gray took it and looked at the flyer. Gray began to sweat. How could Wendy think of taking such a difficult mission? Sure the pay was good, but still it was dangerous! What if he said no? Where would that put Wendy? He handed the flyer to Natsu and he was pretty blunt about it.

“Why did you take this mission, Wendy?”

Wendy looked nervous, “I need the money.”

“What does a twelve year old need with this kind of money?” Natsu asked.

Wendy began to look uncomfortable. “I need it to help my friend out. He’s in jail and this will get him out of there.”

Gray frowned, “Who is it Wendy?”

“No one you know. He’s a good wizard though and I can’t let him stay in jail.”

Gray sighed and looked at Natsu. “What do you think?” He questioned.

Natsu shrugged, “Wendy needs help. Without it she’ll never get the money. I’m in.”

Gray nodded, “I’m in too.”

Wendy smiled shyly, “Thanks you guys.”

“No problem kid,” Gray said reaching out and patting Wendy on the head.

Gray knew this mission would be tough but he didn’t know how tough it really would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update after what feels like forever.