Status: Slowly working on it

Rituals

Hit The Floor-Linkin Park

The moment I saw him, I knew he'd change my life.Of course I'd been too strung out on Heroine at the time to realize the implications of what he said when he said he was a vampire.He wasn't too bad looking and I'd been willing to whore myself out just for more money for drugs.He'd taken me home and I'd let him.Maybe the smartest thing I'd ever done.I didn't realize the implications at all until I'd woken up days later devoid of the normal shakes I gotten for so many years.He'd bit me and made me his.His little what I still had yet to figure out.Vampires are so complicated.

Three years.Three years a fledgling vampire and I could already outspeed and out manuver Amir, my sire.It wasn't as bad as it sounded, in fact he enjoyed the fact that I could outmanuver him.He had magic on his side and I had street smarts and together we made the perfect pair, but for the time being, he was gone in Germany, hunting down his missing wife.I'd scoffed at him telling me and tried to urge him to look closer under his own nose.He'd naturally ignored me and ran off with his gypsy Shuck and my little demonic friend Clayton.

"Max, the weapons stay at the door.You know that." I groaned and let out a soft playful growl at Ronnie Radke as he stood there, arms folded preventing me from entering the Coffin complex.Coffin was only the hottest nightclub centeres in Northern LA that catered to every race.How Ronnie even knew I had knives tucked up under my sleeves was beyond me.I'm guessing he might have been able to smell them, unless I honestly came here this often.I pouted playfully and pulled my jacket off and handed it to him.He gave me what most would considering a glare of death and I growled loudly and pulled the sheaths I'd had hidden up under the back of my shirt off and set them down.I glanced over to see both Taylor and Robert chuckling at my reluctance as Ronnie grabbed me and began to pat me down.

"Fuck you, Lautner and double fuck you Ortiz." I flipped both of them off as Ronnie patted down my hips and I jerked back on purpose, rubbing my ass against his crotch.He growled and grabbed my hips and jerked forward.

"Ronnie, down or else I'll lock you in a room with Craig and I'll let you two wolves fuck it out." Robert laughed and pulled Ronnie slowly away from me and patted me on the shoulder, ignoring the glare Ronnie gave him.I have no clue what went down between Ronnie and Craig, the main singer for the Takedown lounge that was buried inside the complex, but they seemed to hate each other.I'd asked Craig once but he'd given me the cold shoulder and attempted to kiss my brains out to make me forget.Monte, the owner of Takedown, clearly knew but wouldn't tell me neither would Colt.Then again, I had yet to threaten to tell Amir where she was to try to get her to tell me.Jacky, Takedown's bartender and master mixer for every need, had hinted more than once that it had been a bad lover's quarrel involving Craig's missing daughter but until someone would tell me exactly what happened, I was left in the dark to piece things together and assume. "I'll get your knives to Jacky, he'll give them back to you.You know how serious Ronnie takes Kira's orders.He's almost practically up her ass." Robert was one who I'd never asked about the Craig/Ronnie thing.In the three years that I've been coming to Coffin, I'd never seen Robert's eyes.From what I'd heard from Craig during pillowtalk sessions, Robert had Medusa eyes.Craig'd only seen Robert's eyes once and that was through the mirror in his dressing room.

It took me not even five minutes into traversing the halls leading to the clubs to get pounced on by Colt.

"Maxie, Maxie, Maxie." She bounced with almost unending energy.How Amir had stayed married to her for five years prior to her disappearing on him was beyond me.Why he'd never filed for legal seperation even after she'd been gone for three years was even more beyond me.He was either really smart or really stupid.She pulled my glasses off my face, nearly ripping my nose ring out.I reached over and grabbed her arms and held her down.Who knew a vampire could get so damned hyper?

"Calm down and give me my glasses back.You know I can't see shit without them." She pouted, her lip rings buldging out and placed my glasses back on my face before kissing me.I growled and readjusted my glasses.It was a quirk we think happened because I was high as hell when Amir turned me.Normally, being turned repaired eyesight but it hadn't with me. "Now, what's up?"

"Craig is covering Gypsy Den, so I get Takedown all to myself." Her eyes glowed an eerie green beneath her glasses and I chuckled.She had fun on days when Craig was covering Shuck's club, Gypsy Den, in Clayton's absence.Amir taking Shuck and Clayton had thrown a lot of us into a scramble.Colt got complete control over the sets at Takedown since her and Craig worked as a duo most of the time.Those were the days when Monte, the owner of Takedown, convientely usually disappeared, letting her take over the whole lounge, which was possibly a bad idea. "Maxie, I need your screams and I need someone to play against."

"The answer is no.And next question, where's Monte?" She pouted and nodded her head toward the bar.I turned and looked.Sure enough, for once Monte, who I'm about 95% was another one of Colt's lovers.The days after he usually disappeared he got a little shifty and was covered in vampire bites.Unless he was fucking some other vampire, which I highly doubt.Monte wasn't a big slut, but you'd expect Colt to at least tell me, at least about him.She wasn't exactly the most forthcoming, but I knew she had a few other lovers.Amir had mentioned more than once that she was fond of having more than one lover, so I knew damn well that I wasn't the only one she was sleeping with at the current moment.

"He's being a bit of a pain and not giving me full control for once."

"So pretty much, he's being a bitch because he's not getting laid." I raised an eyebrow at her and she nodded.

"More than likely.He needs a man.Time for you to try to work his pansexuality to your advantage.I mean you are the one who doesn't have a real problem with doing things with guys." I mock glared at her and bit my tongue, almost suggesting that she take it on. "I'm on my period." Did I forget to mention that vampires can still function like humans?We were superhuman with a small craving for blood.

"So that's why he's sexually frusterated." I reached up and started playing with my lip ring, ignoring the weird look she gave me.Guess it was just going to be one of those nights.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just putting this up hoping that my Monte side will get it's ass in gear and let me work on the next chapter.Comments are loved.