Status: Slowly working on it

Rituals

Dragula-Rob Zombie

Michael's POV

It was rather amusing to walk in on my brother cowering as Colt did what she did best, terrorized the fuck out of him.For some reason unknown to most of us, she was the one person who could scare the shit out of him.Well, aside from our mother, but that one is pretty obvious.She could be rather scary at times, but I'd gotten over anything relating to fear of her within months of meeting her back when she'd first married Amir.She seemed to thrive on knowing that she could bring people to their knees and from what I'd known of TJ, he'd inherited that.

"Ahhh.Mikey, you're here.Where's my coffee?" She grinned playfully at me and growled.I bit my lip and she just trotted over and decided to steal a sip of my latte. "If I wasn't used to having to live with you two vegans, I'd bitch."

"Funny, funny.Ronnie turn anything up?" I pulled the lid off and drank directly from the cup avoiding contact with her lipstick print. "Or did you actually manage to convince your lovely stepson to do something for once other than be the East Coast version of his father?"

"I'm not that lazy." If we could measure how shocked my brother was to hear Melody's voice for the first time in years, well we'd probably be able to power the world a hundred times over.I just simply hid behind my coffee cup, grinning wildly.Melody slammed something down on the table and I watched with mock interest, already knowing what it was.If it weren't for our company's interferance, the federal government wouldn't been called in years ago. "Changes aren't supposed to take place until puberty amongst weres, yet this smells of her." I could almost hear Bryan's eyes roll from all the way over where I was.We both knew that to be untrue.Our sister had her first transformation when she was about nine, while ours had both been at thirteen for me and fifteen for Bryan. "Craig sniffed it out over near the Marina.Do you realize how hard it is to walk a wolf around Jersey and then have it bolt off and you have to run after it?Ronnie found it funny."

"Ronnie's also the asshole who'd run off on you.Probably hoped Craig got hit by a car or something." Bryan finally spoke up, the shock obviously having worn off at seeing Amir's son standing alive in front of us after us both seeing him get attacked by Fu.I'd known for years about this and simply folded my arms and sipped my latte.

"Back to the appropriate subject, did you get a scent on Leila?" Colt put her hand up, keeping Ronnie from objecting to my brother's words.Melody nodded slowly.

"Come on, Bryan.Let's go to the beach." I offered my hand to my brother and he practically ran to me.This time here was just going to get weirder and weirder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so the chapters are going to get a little weird from here on out at least up until I start working on the prequel to this which should cover most of what normally happens at Nightmare.AGAIN, NO MONTE CHAPTERS FOR A FEW CHAPTERS.Mostly it'll be dealing with the Leila thing and everyone trying to push either Max to confess to Monte or Monte to confess to Max.Oh and the more comments I get, the closer I'll bring the next Monte chapter to being published.