Status: Slowly working on it

Rituals

You're Going Down-Sick Puppies

I sat outside Bally's staring back inland unable to turn my brain around a few things.Namely, what the hell was happening here?They gave me the same berth they did Max and everyone else seemed to know something that we didn't.Then we have Michael who seemed to ship everything and anything, including Havok and Colt (I really want to know how the hell he came up with that one.There was nothing even remotely funny about that.) and me and Max.

"You know, if it weren't for everyone assuming you're Maxie's mate, you'd be lunch meat right now?" I turned to see an almost striking man about my age.Tall and kinda on the lanky side with a giantic handprint on his face like Satan bitchslapped him and left a mark.Glowing green eyes that glowed even more than Colt's when she was feeling mischievious.Behind him trailed a petite woman who almost managed to pull off a pixie like look but had the pale face of a vampire and a bit of the makeup of a Crayola marker gone crazy.She stopped about 20 feet away from me and him and he plopped down next to me. "Don't mind Lexus, she's just nosy like her mother and aunt.Thankfully her brother isn't that way at all.She's a pain in the ass and we hate each other yet her mother constantly makes her trail after me.As if I'd need help from a whiney little bitch who'll sleep with everything that moves." He turned his nose up and folded his hands behind his head, closing his eyes, almost basking in the lights the Boardwalk shined down upon us.I just stared at him, wondering who the actual fuck this was who was next to me.

"Oi, Nicholas, I've bailed your ass out more than once.If it was my choice, you'd have died more times than the Doctor's regenerated.Mother would kill me though.Bad enough your kind is almost extinct, but she thinks you still have value, since her last one decided to go off and get into drugs and drop off the face of the Earth." The pixie like girl hollared and I heard the clicking of her heels over the planks that made up the Boardwalk and saw her raise a silver plated handgun to his head. "I will not hesitate to do it and you know I will.Let Samantha bring you back as a zombie to do Mother's bidding.I don't give a damn." She smacked him over the head with the butt of the gun and walked along to the next bench and folded her legs like she was royalty.

"What the...." I just stared, looking between them, wondering what the hell I was missing.

"Fuck just happened?" He rubbed his head, throwing straight black strands all over the place. "Just Lexus being an insufferable bitch like always.She's her mother's daughter all right.Thank god TJ didn't end up getting that or I'd be getting the abuse from both sides." I raised my finger up in question but he cut me off. "She is Colt's first daughter from back when Colt went by her human name, Kryslyn.I met them both when Colt had just had her and Thomas." I raised my finger higher and got cut off again. "I am a Reaper, a bringer of death if you will.Green eyes define my kind and now we are even rarer and rarer.I am pretty much here to be the East Coast version to the demon you brought with you." He sneered. "Amir thinking we needed that scum here.The fey we could use, the demon we don't need.I am going to have to have a talk with that camel bastard later.Oh look at the time.Monte, you should go fish your brother out of the stores since he wandered off without you and get back to Nightmare.There may be a few things you have to attend to within a few hours." He stood up and walked off with Lexus trailing behind him again.She turned and gave me a small nod and a smile before moving on.I just sat there gapping, wondering what the hell had just happened.