Status: Slowly working on it

Rituals

Never Give In-Black Veil Brides

Sitting in TJ's office looking at the Reaper priest across from me was unnerving.This was Michael and Max's area but I'd seemed to be the one to draw this.It was driving me nuts for the fact that I hadn't been able to find Michael at all before TJ had called and told me there was yet another Reaper looking to talk to me.I was just about sick with the Reaper's who seemed to have and obsession with me.It had lead to this with me across from a Reaper with brown eyes flecked with green and gold.

"Now, now, pet, I am only here to insure things go the right way and to make sure you and your mate follow your brother's back up plan." I wrinkled my nose yet again.There was that word again.Mate.The word that just irked me and mocked me insanely. "Nicholas is TJ's Reaper and I am a Reaper from your end.There are so many plans that are ready to be thrown into action and between Amir and your brother they may have been settled.At least until they find that she is gone from their possession.That little demon who came with you may be dead by now because of your brother.Pity, pity.Not."

"Okay, I've had enough what the fuck moments for tonight to last me for a while.Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you going on about?" I stood up having enough of this shit. "And what the fuck did Michael do THIS time?"

"Oh well, pooh, isn't SOMEONE bitchy?Sit down, Monte." He pointed a pale finger at my chair and I growled at him and stormed at him.I had had just enough of this bullshit.I didn't even realize that I was toe to toe with him and somehow had him hanging out the window until Max and Kim both pulled me back. "Well, well, Ripper, you found a fiesty one." Max blinked and stared at him. "Oh, you forgot us when you became a vampire didn't you?Of course, the little Persian vampire wouldn't have known and explained it to you but at least Colt should've.Or even Michael or your little mate over there should've recognized you as the infamous Ripper, the one worded terror of the whole Reaper community.The Reaper who could make the world fall into chaos with just one swipe but chose not to.So many Reapers but only one Ripper.Gone mad twice and each time we had to drag you out of the gutter." I wasn't sure who was more confused me or Max.Kim just stood there, holding me back. "Tut tut, Michael never saw your face when you nearly killed him did you." I turned my head to see Colt creeping amongst the shadows and stared her down.The night that Michael had came home nearly coated in blood with her trailing after him, blotting all his cuts and taking care of him.That had lead into so much that Michael and I both went through and how we'd somehow both became her lovers.Momma had placed bets with Mary about how long it would have been before Michael decided to confess to her that he was so deep in love with her but then Amir had came along and everything had happened.It hurt me almost as much as not being able to kiss Max and be with Max the way I wanted to be as it did seeing Michael have to restrain himself from showing that he loved Colt when they were in public.

"William, I never told him for a reason.And it isn't your place to tell him this." Colt crossed the room and reached out and touched the Reaper's arm.He growled but she kept hold. "We have worse things to worry about than your Reaper politics.I don't care if you think Max and Bryan needed to know, it was not your place to tell them, not even because they are mates.Max's past has nothing to do with what is going on now."

"Oh little vampire, how your naivity has no limits.Max's past has everything to do with this.They are trying to draw him out and they will use his demon's death to get to him.Stupid little demon though, thinking he can snoop some place that a little Money couldn't be able to snoop.At least Michael found her and got her away unlike that little shit." The Reaper, who upon hearing his name I realized was Father William, one of the most known Reapers, second only to the Ripper.There was almost no way Max could be the Ripper.I mean, Reapers couldn't become vampires, could they?
♠ ♠ ♠
Things get a little weird here.