Status: Slowly working on it

Rituals

Breakfast In Berlin-Julien-k

Chewing on my nails, I paced waiting for Max to get to Amir's house.The fact that it was on me to have told Amir in the first place was nervewracking.Fu, Amir's lycan roommate, just kept shaking his head occasionally, looking up at me over his glasses and book.Both him and Amir scared the shit out of me, Fu for the fact that I know he's killed at least one person and Amir because of his reputation.

"Calm down, Monte." Amir reached up and pulled me down onto the couch beside him and started petting me.I purred softly like a kitten, unhappy at how Amir knew how to calm me down in seconds.

"Why the hell aren't you freaking out?It's your damned wife we're talking about."

"And?" Amir's fingers reached my ears and I squeaked loudly."She's going to be in Jersey.Nothing bad ever happens in Jersey."

"Hurricane Sandy.Shootings.World Trade Center.Jersey Shore.Hoffa Burgers.Need I elaborate more?" We both looked over at Fu and Amir just waved his hand.

"Go back to Canada, Fu.The polar bears need something to feast on." I narrowed my eyes at Fu and he just shrugged and went back to reading his book.

"Just pointing out that Amir was wrong and it's too damned cold up there." There was a slam of the front door and a running Max came in and slipped across the hardwood floor, faceplanting into Fu's crotch.It was like a scene where a dog went flying across ice into it's owner but weirder.Fu blinked owlishly at Max while Amir started laughing.I think Max and I were the only two completely embarassed at this. "Well hello there, Max."

"Shut it, Fu." Max pulled himself up and shot eye daggers at Amir and sat down next to me. "Amir, did you get ahold of Havok and give her the heads up since I'm assuming Monte told you?"

"Yes, I did and I managed to wrangle a few people from Coffin to go with you to keep tabs on her." I just sat there, slightly confused.Why did it sound like Amir wasn't going with us at all? "We have Jacky, Craig, Ronnie and Clayton who are going with you.If Kira doesn't like it then she can get fucked.It's my damned wife and I'll give you who I think you need."

"Amir, dude, I fucking love you man." I cringed as Max leaned forward and pecked Amir on the cheek. "You are the most efficient sire that I've known.Come on, Monte." I found myself being dragged forward by Max and out the door.I was incredibly fucked.
♠ ♠ ♠
After long debate and being hounded a bit, I was finally able to write Monte.Now onto Max's POV.Comments are love.