Status: Slowly working on it

Rituals

Immigrant Song-Karen O

The flight was so jammed that I almost wished we could actually fly.Either that or that Clayton got off his ass and got his pilot's license.It was awkward as hell sitting next to Monte, who was passed out with Clayton on his other side and then the row behind us with a passed out Craig, who was probably drunk enough to become a human torch and poor Jacky having to play referee and keep Ronnie from smothering Craig.Somehow Monte'd decided that I'd be the perfect pillow and was snuggled up against me, his lips tightly closed and him not snoring loudly.I reached over and stroked his deep brown hair and he let out a little purring noise and I chuckled.

"Max, you look like you want to rape him with the way you are smiling." Clayton swatted me with his magazine and I looked up, not even realizing that I was smiling.

"He looks cute using me as a pillow." I kissed the top of Monte's head and pulled him close to me letting him just sprawl out over me. "Havok's going to maul Monte."

"That she is." Jacky poked his head over the top of Monte's seat and grinned. "They'll probably wind up having sex and you'll get bloody jealous." I scoffed and looked at the Brit fairy.

"I do not get jealous when Monte is involved."

"Yes, you do." Three voices immediately answered back and I glared at each of them.I curled my arm around Monte protectively, giving each of them the evil look.

"You love him, bro, get over it and admit it." Craig's voice piped up and I peered over the seat at him. "He's your mate.You can't deny the attraction to him you have.You get pissed every time Colt mentions the fact that she sleeps with Monte or even hints at it.Face it, dude."

"Craig, go home.You're drunk."

"I would if we weren't on a damned plane, you moron.Right.Back to sleep." Craig just rolled over and curled himself around his pillow again and started snoring away.

"Max, I've known you for years.There is an undenyable attraction between you and Monte.He wouldn't exactly object to you letting him know you like him." Clayton looked at me, a gleam in his red eyes.

"I can't.He doesn't look at me that way." I messed with Monte's hair a bit and his head turned a bit and he snuggled deeper against me.He might have no problem with falling in love with men, but who said he'd fall in love with me of all people?I'm a ugly ass motherfucker.I'm too human still, my face is too thing, I wear glasses, my teeth are completely fucked up, and I'm a former drug addict turned vampire.Who the hell could love me at all?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love.