Status: Slowly working on it

Rituals

Apple-Anders Manga

I purred happily and stood on my tiptoes, trying to look through the crowd at the Atlantic City International Airport.It was busier than expected and I was just slightly anxious.Not so much to see Colt as I was to see my best damned friend.

"Bryan!!!!!!" I whirled around and landed on my back as I was glomped by a little foxpire.I chuckled and reached up and scratched behind her ears, ignoring how bad the back of my head was hurting from connecting with the concrete.She purred loudly and mewled and I heard a strange mixture of a chuckle behind her and looked up.Standing before me was possibly the most deadly half vampire ever.

"Monte." TJ nodded his head slightly at me while laughing as Havok crawled off of me, then offered me his hand and pulled me up.He clearly took after his mother in height and most of his features and for the first time in years since I met him, I was able to tell that he was Colt's son. "You do realize how hard it is to keep something like this from my mother, dude?"

"Well, she can blame Max and Amir." I hcuckled and bear hugged him. "It's good to see you dude."

"Ah.Old Stepfather Grouchy Bear, is he still blaming Fu for what happened to Melody?" TJ grinned mischeviously and leaned up to whisper in my ear. "Max is glaring at me like I just killed his cat or something.Did you finally decide to man up?"

"Yes, Amir still blames Fu, but he hasn't kicked him out yet and I've told you more than once that he doesn't have feelings for me at all." I groaned and pulled away from TJ and fetched my bag from Jacky's waiting hand.TJ was too much like his mother for his own good.

"Come on, he totally wants your D." I almost reached over and slapped both him and Jacky, considering Jacky was almost in a fit of giggles.

"Who wouldn't want your D, Bryan?It's such a pretty D and nice and big too." I turned pink at Havok's words.Granted more than once I'd given her a reason to say that out loud but just the fact that she said it in public got to me.

"We don't need no education.We don't need no thought control." I let out a groan at Craig's drunken singing as Max basically handed him over to Ronnie with a "Don't kill him.".Could this trip get any weirder?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, two chapters in a row, while I'm waiting on Havok to type up the next chapter of The Unravelling.If you haven't gone and checked that story out, go check it out.