Status: Slowly working on it

Rituals

Bait And Switch-Saliva

Colt's POV

I stood there in a room up in the Nightmare Complex, the complex that was my son's pride and joy.It was nearly identical to Coffin except in the fact that there was an insane amount of tattoo shops and music stores.I turned on heel and walked back across the conference room, leaning over the table and looking at Alex with a small grin.

"Kira's going to kill you later so is Amir.You could've just asked for Max and Monte to follow you." I glanced over at the tall Norwegian fey and shook my head.

"That wouldn't have gotten me the wolves at all.See in order for this to work, I need Ronnie and Craig too.Both Amir's known me long enough to know that when I do something it's just better to go with it and considering Amir's not going to follow me, Melody's part of the plan is still intact.If this goes as planned, we'll not only have Leila back but we'll have a new mated couple."

"Two mated couples." The fox standing by the window let out a soft growl and I glanced over at him.Back home in Norway, both Alex and Kim, the fox, were feared but something had happened and they'd fled to Los Angeles, Kim's adopted fox daughter, Havok in tow.Trying to break up the thoughts of a relationship between her and a young Monte wasn't easy. "Craig and Ronnie may end up mated over this.As long as Melody stays in the dark, we will have no problem.We don't need Max running back to Amir and spilling that his thought dead son is still alive."

"Max didn't spill my dear stepmother's secret at all, now why would he spill mine?" I chuckled as both Alex and Kim jumped at the gruffness of Melody's voice.Melody was in so many ways like his father, able to creep around without being seen yet holding a notorious killing spree.Odd that Amir hadn't connected the East Coast Rogue hunter appearing with how both Melody and I had disappeared off a few years ago.After Alice had pronouced Melody almost fully changed from the attack that had happened to him that had Amir in tears, I'd taken it upon myself to bring Melody out here and train him without Amir's knowledge, it being better that Amir not know that his once human son was now a wereleopard.In the time I'd been gone, Amir had managed to sire a fledgling out of pain and train him.I hadn't realized how fast eight months had passed and how much things had changed.There'd been more than one thing that both Money brothers had neglected to tell me that had happened in that time.

"Max is good at keeping secrets and Monte won't tell and Ronnie and Craig don't really care.I think Craig'll just be happy to see Alice for the first time in years." My elder sister had followed me and Melody to Atlantic City after finding it hard to look Craig in the face after my niece had been kidnapped by something that we still had only vague vague realizations of.If it hadn't been for TJ we'd still have been so far in the dark that not even Zero and his shiny nose would be able to help us out.While I'd been out West putting my nose down to what I could and milking Ronnie's tracking skills against Craig's wishes, he'd been out here pulling everything that he could to find information, yolking everyone's strengths.

I turned around and looked out the window again, seeing a crowd gathering at the plaza in between.Here in Atlantic City, they knew very clearly of Max's power and were much more about giving mates respect than they were in LA.I saw more than one person bowing in front of Max and Monte as they walked to the doors, both equally confused.Maybe this journey would bring them closer together and make them realize how much they needed each other and how much in love they were with one another.
♠ ♠ ♠
Figured I needed to clear up a few things and address a few things from a point outside of Max and Monte's POV.This is what you get.