Coming Home

1/1

The purple-haired girl paced anxiously as she waited for her love to come back to her. She'd been counting down the days for the past six months, crossing off each passing day. She knew as soon as she saw the love of her life, all the months of loneliness, hardships, physical pain from longing, it would all be worth it. To finally share a hug, a kiss, a bed, a place in the girl's life, it was all she'd been looking forward to.

She would stop and stare out the window as she waited for the plane to allow its passengers off, and then continue pacing when after a few seconds there was no progress. There was a bit group of people in the front next to the terminal, who wanted first look at their loved ones. She was behind the group of people, it gave her anxiety to be in close quarters and surrounded by people. Luckily, she was tall enough to see above the majority of people. The girl played with a curl, and suddenly stopped mid pace as the crowd started cheering. Her heart sped up and her excitement bubbled up.

The first of the passengers began exiting the plane. Families and friends began cheering and rushing to hug their loved ones as they entered the airport. Her heart beat faster and she became more anxious as more and more uniform clad soldiers came from the plane.

And finally, there she was.

The purple-haired girl's face broke out into a huge grin, her face so stretched it hurt. She felt she hadn't truly smiled in so long. She raced forward, dodging through families hugging, to get to her. The blonde solider looked around for her wife, knowing she wouldn't be in the front, but not sure where she'd be. She suddenly saw her, running too her, and she too, grinned hugely. As she ran to her, she dropped the bag she was carrying and just as her wife jumped, she caught her. The blonde held her wife close, spinning her around and laughing.

The younger one, the girl with purple hair, kissed her wife's hair, nose, ear, cheek, and finally her lips. They kissed long and passionately, putting all the loneliness and longing they'd felt in it, along with their happiness at finally seeing each other. When they finally pulled apart, they looked into each others eyes with love, grinning and blushing.

"I missed you so much." They said in unison, then they laughed.

Two lovers, finally home.
♠ ♠ ♠
If this isn't any good, I'm sorry :3 This came out of nowhere, and this is my first femslash too. I hope I portrayed everything right. Let me know what you think!