Status: In progress

One of Those Nights

Notch On A Bedpost

Mike fiddled with the keys of his apartment door, his free hand never leaving the petite blondes who stood impatiently behind him.

"Fuck," he muttered as he attempted to turn the key, the alcohol in his blood stream affecting his coordination immensely.

He struggled some more and fidgeted until it opened, dragging the girl inside, anxious to have his way with her.

He didn't bother with the lights; the full moon shining outside kept the interior of the apartment well illuminated. Instead, he tossed the keys on to the small, dark, timber table besides the front door before turning to the blonde, running his fingers through her fair locks.

She was beautiful.

"Mm," she moaned against his lips.

She tasted like gin and vanilla lip balm, and although he had just met her, the mixture drove him crazy.

"Mike," she breathed heavily. "I want you. Now."

He couldn't remember her name – he had left it at the bar, too strung out from the alcohol he had consumed and the weed he had smoked post going out.

"How bad?" He grinned, placing his hands on the backs of her thighs, lifting her up and moving through the dark, avoiding objects as he made his way into his bedroom.

"So bad," she said as he held her up, his warm, calloused hands under her black slip dress. He tasted like whiskey and weed, and smelt of cologne.

She wanted more.

He propped her down on his king sized bed, taking her shoes off and then pulling her legs apart roughly, running his hands up and down her thighs.

She lay there, vulnerable as ever as Mike proceeded to take his shirt off, followed by his jeans.

She had just met him.

After throwing his shirt to the ground he slipped off her black, loose fitting dress and then crawled atop of her, trying not to crush her small frame.

"You're really beautiful," he mumbled cupping her bare breasts and tracing the hem of her underwear with his thumb.

She grinned impatiently as he became hard against her.

"Mike," she moaned arching her head back.

"What?"

Mike was a cocky lover - no pun intended.

She groaned, reaching for his hair and tugging at it out of frustration, biting her bottom lip in pure ecstasy.

It was the gin in her bloodstream sending quivers throughout her body, making every move Mike made agonising.

Mike roughly pulled her underwear to one side, making no hesitation to slide his fingers deep inside of her.

Drummers were good with their hands.

She jerked a little, adjusting to his rough, calloused hands as he readied her.

"Say my name," he urged through gritted teeth.

Such a selfish lover her was - rough and domineering.

"Mike," she groaned.

He slowly took her underwear off, throwing them to the floor alongside their clothes, moving so he was inches from her face, biting at her lip.

Mila reached down, impatiently taking him and guiding him inside of her.

And with one thrust he was there, throbbing with each give.

"Mike," she screamed, again and again.

He said nothing as he kept up the momentum.

Thrusting, grabbing, moaning and panting.

She was wild and unlike any girl Mike had ever met - smart and sophisticated on the outside but wild and crazy behind closed doors.

"I'm c- close," she breathed heavily after some time.

But Mike was intoxicated. He could go on forever.

It was then that he slowed down his thrusts, not wanting her to end. He pulled out completely and then dove back in again, driving her crazier than she had ever felt before causing her to hit her peak.

Throwing her hands to her sides, Mila clutched at the duvet of his king sized bed, her legs tensing up.

"Mike, Mike, oh my god," she gasped.

The intensity of her climax led her to believe that Mike was no rookie to the one night stand game.

But what Mila didn’t know was that this one night stand would change her life forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt like I just wrote a chapter of porn. Cray.

If you guys want more please subscribe, recommended and/or comment. Thanks!