Status: In progress

One of Those Nights

Good Morning

When morning came, Mila hadn't forgotten her promise. And she couldn't deny it, she wanted Mike in the most indescribable ways.

"Morning," she whispered, maneuvering her way into a straddle position on top of Mike, beneath the sheets.

He fluttered his eyes open as she kissed his jawline.

"Good morning," his croaky voice hummed in delight.

"Sleep well?" Mila questioned, sweetness dripping off of every word she spoke.

Mike nodded and grinned as he snaked his hands underneath the covers, wasting no time in moving from her thighs to her bottom. Touching her in such ways drove him a little crazy. He couldn't even imagine how long he had been waiting for this.

"I did now."

Mila nibbled down on his bottom lip a little and then began to explore his mouth in more sensual ways.

"Mila," he breathed in between deep kisses.

He was now tugging at her underwear, eager to toss them aside.

Mila pulled away from the kiss and took the moment as an opportunity to take off her shirt and unclip her bra. Both items met the floor before she could even comprehend how fast they were moving.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this," Mike admitted, unexpectedly flipping her over.

She only grinned beneath him as he slid off his briefs and made his way to her underwear before taking in her breasts with his eyes.

"Mike," she groaned as he threw the covers and sheets off of the bed, along with her underwear. They were only getting in the way.

"Shh," he said pecking her lips softly whilst separating her legs and then placing soft kisses down and her neck and to her thighs.

She only moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure as Mike pecked the inside of her thighs before moving back up to her neck, teasing himself against her. His hard touch only drove Mila more crazy.

"Mike," she breathed. "Just do it already."

"Do what?" He grinned.

Mila let out a moan of frustration.

"Tell me what you want me to do," he urged as he continued to tease her, occasionally using his fingers.

"I want you to-"

But before Mila could finish her sentence, Mike had forced himself inside of her, causing Mila to let out a scream so loud he could've sworn Vic heard. Not that he cared much.

Being inside of Mila brought back the greatest of memories and with every thrust he knew he wasn't going to last long. It had been almost three months since he had had sex, and Mila... Well, she was something else. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, especially as she lay beneath him, taking him in as she let out bursts of pleasure escape from her lips.

"Don't stop," she encouraged. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you."

She spoke in both a sexy yet playful manner.

"You're incredible," he breathed.

Mike wasn't one to talk during sex, he did more of the doing. But he felt the need to inform her of her of just how incredible she really was.

He then slowed down the momentum, repositioning himself as he lifted one of Mila's leg, allowing himself to move more deeply inside of her.

Moments of pleasure had passed before the gaps in between Mila's moans shortened and Mike knew she was seconds away from hitting her peak. He moved in harder and faster as she continuously groaned his name in an attempt to stay quiet, meeting her point of euphoria moments before Mike.

It was only a few passing moments before Mike too, hit his peak, releasing himself inside of her, groaning in pleasure and slightly out of breath.

"Fuck," he muttered thrusting once more before pulling out and collapsing beside her, facing the ceiling.

The two lay there, smiles adoring their faces as they remained on their backs, turning their heads towards each other.

Mike felt around for her hand and brought it to his lips, kissing it softly as his breaths began to ease.

"You're the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world," he said as he held her hand.

She blushed. No one had ever told her that before.

"Is that what you tell all the girls?"

"No," he smiled. "Only you."

She returned the smile before speaking.

"We should get up."

"Do we have to?"

Mila frowned. "I didn't get the chance to tell you last night but my parents suggested we join them for dinner tonight. Ready to meet them?"

"Of course I am, little darling," he assured. "What time were they expecting us? We could pop around to my parents beforehand. Take them out to brunch?"

"Roughly six," she confirmed as she got up and out of bed. "And your parents sounds perfect," she added, picking up a pair of shorts from the floor and a t-shirt, slipping both on.

Mike just grinned, watching her as she got dressed before leaving the room to shower. He figured he too should get up and so without further thought, he hopped up out of bed, threw on a pair of shorts and made his way to the kitchen where Vic sat at the breakfast bar, reading the newspaper whilst eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning," Mike greeted.

"You sound happy," Vic commented as he looked up from the paper at to his younger brother who was now sipping on the last of the orange juice.

"And you don't," replied Mike as he sat across from his brother. "What's up?"

"Thanks for the heads up."

Mike looked at Vic somewhat confused before speaking. "Huh?"

"I take it you haven't looked at your phone since you decided to post that photo last night?" said Vic, narrowing his eyes at Mike in a condescending manner.

"You know how it is when I get back from tour. I barely look at my phone."

Vic let out a small chuckle, shaking his head. "Guess that explains why I woke up with 30 missed calls and 50 text messages from concerned friends and acquaintances this morning."

"Bullshit," Mike choked. "Are you kidding me?"

Vic shrugged, stuffing his mouth full of Cheerios before replying. "What do you expect though, really?," he muffled as he chewed, waving his spoon around out of exaggeration. "You tell the world you're having a child, and the girl you're having a child with is a girl no one has even seen before. Everyone probably still thought you were with Frankie."

"It's my life," Mike defended. "And I'll do as I please."

Vic shook his head for the second time, on the verge of laughter at his brothers response. "Classic Michael Fuentes. Does what he wants. By the way, it's good to see the two of you lovebirds made up. You were an ass last night," he informed.

But before Mike could retort, Mila's entrance distracted both boys as their eyes fell upon her.

She was wearing a white shirt that accentuated her small baby bump in an oversized black cardigan and yoga pants. Her hair was down and still damp from the shower and she smelt heavenly.

"Morning," she chirped as she approached the refrigerator.

"Morning," Vic smiled.

"So she gets a, 'morning', and I get a lecture? Well played," Mike muttered as Mila accompanied the breakfast bar, yoghurt and spoon in hand.

"What's up with you, grumpy bum?" Mila frowned as she sat besides Mike, nudging him with her elbow.

"Vic woke up to a million messages and missed calls because of our photo last night."

"Oh," spoke Mila softly. "If it's any consolation Vic, my phone had a million comments on Instagram asking me who the hell I was."

As if on queue, both Mike and Vic let chuckles escape from their lips.

"I don't even want to look at my phone," admitted Mike.

"And now you've met our fans," Vic announced.

Mila just smiled, nodding knowingly as she consumed a spoonful of her strawberry flavoured yoghurt before running her fingers through her damp hair.

"Mike mentioned earlier about taking your parents out for brunch today. Your mom has missed you two like crazy and Mike and I are off to my parents tonight for dinner. What do you think?"

Vic nodded. "Of course," he replied. Seeing his parents was always a priority when he came back from tour so brunch would coincide perfectly with his afternoon plans of doing absolutely nothing. He then averted his attention towards Mike. "Nervous to meet the inlaws little bro?"

Mike shrugged as he placed his hands between his legs. "A little," he admitted.

Mila smiled kissing the side of his face and then running her fingers through his hair. "There's no need to be," she assured him.

Her touch instantly brought comfort to Mike and he couldn't help but return a quick kiss, causing Vic to scoff at their displays of affection.

"Okay, okay, that's enough," he said as he rose to his feet.

"Oh Vic don't be like that," Mila frowned half heartedly.

"Yeah, yeah," he muttered as he collected his bowl and spoon, before placing both in the sink. "I'm going to shower and get ready. You two lovebirds let mom and dad know we're taking them out."

And with that, Vic vacated the kitchen and disappeared down the hall and to the bathroom.

"Maybe we should tone down the PDA?" Mila chuckled.

Mike just shook his head, draping his arm around Mila's shoulder, continuously planting kisses all over her face.

"No," he stated in between kisses causing Mila to squirm and giggle. "I'll kiss you whenever I want, wherever I want."

"Promise?" Mila questioned gazing into his eyes intently.

"Promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took so long for me to post. xx