Mr. President

Two

Jack knew he was in trouble the moment the guards had caught him snooping around, but as he looked at President Gaskarth eye-to-eye, he realized how much trouble he really was in and that was big trouble.
"Let me go," Jack huffed, trying to push the big meaty hands off of his arms, but he had no such luck.
"Put him down," President Gaskarth ordered and Jack was instantly let go of, no questions asked.
"Thank you" Jack fixed his tie and jacket as he cleared his throat. The first lady's face was a flushed as if she had been the one caught snooping around. He raised an eyebrow and waited for the President to speak.
"Out" He said after a few brief moments of silence, but Jack had no idea who he was refer to, so he turned on his heal to leave, assuming he was the one leaving.
"Not you" There was amusement in his voice, but no hints of anger. This surprised Jack as he slowly turned back around.
"Lisa. Jason-"
"It's Jackson, sir" The guard cut him off.
"Whatever" He said with a wave of his hand, "Out. I need to have a chit-chat with Mister..." he looked over at Jack expectantly, waiting for a name to call him by.
"Jack Barakat, sir" Jack responded, putting his hands in his pockets nervously. What did President Gaskarth have to say to him of all people?
"Mister Barakat, right. Well I'd like to have a word with him without you two" His eyes lit up with dark intent, causing Jack's heart to skip a beat. Oh god.
"Alright" Jackson said and they both left the room, closing the door behind them. Oh shit.
"Sit" President Gaskarth smiled and motioned to a chair in front of his desk. Jack walked over to the seat and sat down slowly, looking slightly uncomfortable.
"I'm in deep shit aren't I?" Jack asked quietly. This made the president erupt with laughter.
"No, Mister Barakat. You are not in 'deep shit'" the amusement was clear in his tone and it made Jack feel like this was just some kind of bad joke.
"Then what is it, President Gaskarth?" Jack questioned. President Gaskarth rolled his eyes in annoyance before standing to his feet.
"Please" He said in an almost seductive tone, "Call me Alex" jack cleared his throat awkwardly, loosing his tie. Was it just him or was it suddenly hot in here? Alex's eyes followed Jack's tongue as it darted over his lips nervously. This was what Alex loved, the ability to make people squirm and the only way to do that truly was to have power. That was what he lusted for.
"You seem like a bright young man" Alex smirked, "and handsome too" He walked over and stood in front of Jack before bending over to fix Jack's tie, "So I have a preposition for you" his voice was thick and laced with want and need.
"Wh-what's that?" Jack stuttered. He could smell the President's minty fresh breath, he could almost imagine what his tongue would taste like...no! He couldn't be thinking such things! Not about President Gask-Alex.
"You. Me. Dinner. Tonight" Alex's hands roamed over Jack's chest as he spoke, "Be back here by 9" He dragged his nails downward, the need so apparent. Oh god. Jack could not do this.
"Or what?" Jack swallowed hard, his adam's apple bobbing as Alex's fingers palmed his cock. Alex's eyes lit up with malicious intent, but he still held a smile. He leaned forward, his lips brushing against Jack's ear as he squeezed gently.
"I will find you" He murmured and then he was back at his desk as if nothing had happened. The door opened and a woman who looked very secretary like came in sheepishly. She was about twice their age, but eyed Alex with so much longing that jack couldn't help but feel a bit jealous, but why? He was the one having dinner with him at 9 and why the hell did it even matter who eyed him down like a piece of meat? psh. It didn't.
"Janet, can you lead Mister Barakat back to the entrance? Make sure he arrives home safely" His smile was different now. Forced. Fake. This boosted Jack's esteem a bit, but then he felt like an idiot for even noticing the difference.
"Yessir" She nodded. Alex turned to Jack who looked absolutely terrified. Good. That's what he needed. He needed Jack to fear him.
"See you at 9" Jack took that as a dismissal and stood up, his pants seeming tighter than before he had sat down. Great.
"yeah" Jack mumbled as he walked out, "See you at 9"