Status: Finished

Free Love

01

"I'll give you three hundred dollars for sex." Will says

"I told you no." I say pushing him away from me

"What is that not enough? Five hundred then."

"How about you use you're hand." I get up and leave his house and slam the door behind me

For once in my life I thought he actually liked me, he listened, and acted like he cared, but no of course he doesn't, all guys just want sex, and I've given it to them so many times, why should they expect any different? I just thought he actually liked me, for me.

I sit down in a coffee shop and order some coffee, and just stare at it, I didn't really want it, but then I didn't really want to go home.

"Why the scowl?" I hear a familiar voice

"Leave me alone!" I shout, a recieve a lot of angry looks

"What's wrong Nora?" Aaron ask

"Every guy I meet is the same. I'm so sick of it." I say

"Well..." He says but doesn't finish

"What? Finish it Aaron!" I know what he is going to say

"What do you honestly expect?"

"There is nothing wrong with having sex for money." I defend myself

"If you feel that way, then why are you getting so upset?"

"Because I wanted something different this time."

"Then stop hanging out around the same type of guys." He suggest
I sigh annoyed.

The music is loud and I can feel it pulse through my body

"Hey you want to have a good time." I snort in disgust and walk away.
Just had to ruin my good mood, I walk out of the house and call up Aaron maybe he is right.

"What's up?"

"Do you want to come get me?"

"Now at this hour?" He says

"Please."

"Alright I'll get you."

It's not long before I see Aarons beat up black Nissan arrive, I get in the passenger seat and put on my seat belt, he can see it's obvious I'm not in a good mood.

"What's wrong?"

"It happened again."

"Well everybody is drunk, everybody wants sex at these parties." He says

He takes me to his house and we lay in bed and watch a movie together, all of a sudden I feel butterflies in my stomach, I try to ignore the feeling, and focus on the movie, but it keeps happening they are fluttering around and won't stop.
I glance up at Aaron then turn to him and kiss him, and try to tug down his pants. He shoves me off

"What are you doing Nora?"

"Isn't this what you want?"

"I don't want that at all!"

"That's all any guy wants. You're only being nice untill you can get something from me."

"Have you ever thought that maybe I actually do just care."

It strikes me hard, a person that actually cares.
No body has cared they pretend to and then they just want to sleep with me because they know they can, so I started doing it for money at least then I get something out of it too. I've told myself I don't care so many times, but each time they do it, I feel a little more crushed.
I don't believe people are actually out there that want to listen as much as I want it.
I feel Aarons arms wrap around me saving me from these thoughts.

"I do care." He says in my ear

The butterflies are returning and my head is light.

"So will you please give me a chance to be there?"

I return the hug, after all he is the only one that has always been there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed.