You're the One That I Need, I Am the One That You Loathe

You've all come acustomed to Harry Potter's tale; How he was the boy who lived, fought his way through school and Voldemort's clutches seven times, how he lived and prospered when many thought he wouldn't, how he came to love Ginny and eventually keep the Potter-Weasley family tree growing.

But what about a hated, evil, bat-like character? What about Severus Snape? What's his tale. We all know that he was heartbroken. That he probably had suffered far more emotionally than any of us every will. That he watched his enemy marry his love. But what was it like?

I am here to tell you. This is what I think happened those years Severus was at Hogwarts learning much like Harry did. This is the tale of Severus Snape; the heartbreak, the emotions, the hatred and ridicule endured by a lost boy struggling to find his place in the magical world.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the characters in Harry Potter. I do not own anything related to Harry Potter. It all belongs to JKR and Warner Brothers (for ideas I might take from the movies). The only things I do own, are this story, the idea, and any characters I come up with as Severus' friends. The title belongs to My Chemical Romance. I took it from the song The Sharpest Lives. I don't own it. DO NOT STEAL ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! *coughcough*



The video I made for this story. I guess it's kinda like the trailer or something.