Status: This story is for Brian Kinney. Enjoy!

Tohru’s Snow Angel

School

~Haru's P.O.V.~

Haru was apathetic towards school. He only put up with it because his friends were there and because Tohru attented as well. There was just something about the learning establishment that bored him to tears.

At the moment he was walking towards his next class, math, a class he dreaded very much. His head was in the clouds as he walked and he didn’t even notice he had bumped into someone until he heard their shrill tone.

“Watch were you’re going Haru!” Kyo, a member of the zodiac said.

Haru sighed, he wasn't into starting something with Kyo. “Sorry man,” he replied as indifferent as possible.

Kyo’s eyes softened, “It’s fine. Just watch where you’re going next time.”

Haru nodded and walked past Kyo.

Kyo followed him.

“Is something wrong?” Haru questioned.

Kyo shrugged, “You just seem out of it. Is everything okay?”

Haru let out a deep breath, “I’m just tired of coming to school. I wish I could see Tohru again.” Haru gasped, had he actually said that? He hadn’t meant to let that slip out.

Kyo smirked, “Ooh so that’s it. Do you have a crush on her?”

Haru lowered his eyes and shuffled his feet.

“Come on, tell me. You know I’m just teasing you,” Kyo said sympathetic.

Haru lifted his eyes and replied softly, “Yeah I like her.”

Kyo grinned, “I knew it. Don’t think I didn’t figure it out last Christmas. You gave her something she completely fell in love with.”

Haru felt himself blushing. “You knew?” He said his voice quivering.

“Duh,” Kyo said rolling his eyes. Kyo’s eyes gleamed then, “You have to tell her man.”

“I can’t, she probably doesn’t even like me that way,” he said his tone dejected.

Kyo groaned, “No you have to! That damn rat will if you don’t!”

“I didn’t think Yuki liked her that way,” he answered astonished.

Kyo tossed his head back a little and laughed, “You haven’t been paying much attention then. That loser is always staring at her when he gets the chance.”

“That’s news to me,” Haru responded.

Kyo sighed, “Well now you know.”

He put a hand on his shoulder and grinned. “You’re a handsome guy Haru, don’t let your fear get the best of you.”

With that Kyo left, waving good bye as he walked off.