Status: This story is for Brian Kinney. Enjoy!

Tohru’s Snow Angel

After School

~Tohru's P.O.V.~

Tohru entered her house and was greeted by Kyo, Yuki and Shigure.

“How was school, my dear?” Shigure asked, looking up from his book.

Tohru smiled warmly, “It was good. We’re going to have a Halloween event this Friday.”

“Is that so? I bet that’ll be fun,” he said smiling.

Yuki spoke up then, “I’m sure it will. After all our friends will be there.” Yuki winked at Tohru causing her to blush.

Kyo frowned, that damn rat was going to ruin everything he thought.

“We haven’t seen Haru in a while, why don’t you invite him over Tohru,” Kyo suggested. He saw Yuki’s annyoed look and felt pleased.

Tohru’s turquoise eyes sparkled, “You’re so right Kyo, it has been forever!”

She paced over to the phone and yelled, “I’ll call him now.”

Kyo called out an okay and Yuki glared at him. Whatever, it’s not like he was a good choice for Tohru. He preferred Haru even if he was a bastard when he went black. He had a good heart and Kyo had known him to be completely sweet to his girlfriends.

Tohru punched in Haru’s number and heard it begin to ring. She waited until she heard Haru pick up.

“Tohru? This is unexpected,” he said.

Tohru laughed, “I know it is but I was just thinking since we never get to hang out, would you like to come over?”

Haru let out a shallow breath and then responded, “I’d love to. When would be a good time?”

“You can come over now,” Tohru said her voice light and happy.

Haru chuckled, “Alright I’ll be over as soon as possible.

Tohru made her way back to the living room and announced, “Haru’s coming over soon.”

Kyo smirked at Yuki’s downcast look and gave Tohru a smile.

Things were starting to work out for once.
♠ ♠ ♠
New chapter! The next one's going to be up in a minute or two. :)