Status: This story is for Brian Kinney. Enjoy!

Tohru’s Snow Angel

Confession

Haru greeted Tohru and then went over to Kyo and whispered in his ear, “You set this up, didn’t you?”

Kyo laughed, “Guilty.”

Haru scowled but then smiled, “Thank you.”

This was the chance for Haru to make his move. He didn’t know how Tohru felt about him but he had to take a chance.

“Can I talk to you in private?” He questioned turning to face her.

She appeared oblivious. “Sure,” she replied her face breaking out into a smile.

Haru saw Yuki seething in the corner, so Kyo had been right, Yuki had a thing for Tohru. It was weird, Haru never once imagined that Yuki would be his love opponent. Sparring opponent yes but never love opponent.

Haru and Tohru went to the kitchen and once they were alone Tohru looked at him expectantly.

He let out a sigh and began, “I really like you Tohru. You’re beautiful and kind with a big heart.”

Tohru looked at him with a shocked look on her face. She seemed to be lost for words.

“Tohru? What do you think?” He questioned, suddenly afraid.

She gazed up at him those turquoise eyes of hers driving him wild. “I like you too Haru, but how could we make it work? You’re under the Somha curse. Every time we hugged or kissed you’d turn into a cow.”

Her gaze was sad and Haru knew he had to do something to cheer her up.

“We’ll overcome it,” he said and leaned into her.

He gave her a deep kiss and she kissed him back but then his body changed as he knew it would. Tohru gave out a shrill shriek and Haru stood before her as his zodiac, the cow.

It had been worth it though. Telling Tohru his feelings and kissing her. He hated to admit it but Kyo had been right to interfere. Haru was as shy as they came and he could barely tell a girl he liked her.

It was a surprise he had a girlfriend before Tohru. Haru could tell things were going to be very interesting from now on.