Status: This story is for Brian Kinney. Enjoy!

Tohru’s Snow Angel

Fight

Haru's P.O.V.

“Tohru, would you like to go out with me sometime?” Haru questioned, walking up to her in the hallway.

She was standing next to Kyo and he smiled when Haru uttered those words. Haru smiled shyly, he had always liked Kyo. Kyo glanced at Tohru and then him, waiting for her to give an answer.

Tohru’s face broke out into a large smile and she said exuburantly, “I’d love to!”

Haru chuckled, mission acomplished. He walked with the two of them to their next class. All three of them had fourth period together, along with another certain someone. As soon as he walked in with Tohru and Kyo, Yuki gave Haru the dirtest glare in the world. Haru frowned and gritted his teeth. Why was Yuki acting like this? Yeah, he knew he was jealous and that he liked Tohru, but did he have to act so childish? Haru sat down in his usual spot, next to the window and by Kyo. His mind wasn’t in History though. It was miles away.

~*~

Haru wasn’t normally a violent guy, that is unless you pissed him off, then he had no control over his actions. When he turned black he remembered nothing of the incident afterwards and that bothered him. He didn’t want to hurt someone he cared about.

The next day threw Haru for a loop. He would have never expected what happened to actually transpire. Haru was walking back home, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He was spun around to face a red faced Yuki. His eyes were narrowed to dangerous slits and he was scaring Haru with the way he was looking at him.

“How dare you ask Tohru out!” He shouted, raising his voice.

Haru looked taken aback. This was something he hadn’t expected. Not in a million years.

Haru defended himself as best he could, without turning black. “Yuki, why does that bother you?”

“Why does that bother me? Are you seriously asking me that?” He yelled, anger leaking out.

Haru raised an eyebrow, confused beyond belief. Yuki let out an aggravated sigh. It was a sigh reserved specifically for Kyo. Now it was aimed at Haru.

“You don’t get it do you? Tohru was the only one who gave a damn about me and you took her away. Now I have no one,” he said.

Haru understood how Yuki felt, he had felt that way too. If only he could get him to understand that.
“I know how you feel,” he started.

“Know how I feel? You don’t know a damn about how I feel!” He cried and in the next second a fist was flying at his head.

The fist connected with Haru’s face and he fell backwards. Something snapped in Haru and he stood up, a different aura inhabiting his body.That was because Black Haru now resided in him. Black Haru gave a demented laugh and threw his own punch Yuki’s way. It was ten times faster and stronger than Yuki’s.

When the fist connected with Yuki’s face, he hit the ground with a loud thud. “You think you can screw with me, Yuki? You’re such a fool,” he yelled with venom.

Yuki wiped the side of his mouth, where blood now pooled there. “Finally a real challenge. Kyo is such a weakling it isn’t even funny.”

Black Haru snarled at him, “Don’t go making fun of Kyo. He’s a good guy, unlike you.” He said the last part with a sneer in his voice.

Yuki snorted, “Yeah right. Kyo is a bastard, just like you.”

He picked himself up and dusted his jeans off, when Black Haru threw a fast kick his way. His leg hit Yuki in the stomach and he fell, clutching the injury with his hand.

“God, are you trying to kill me?” Yuki gasped.

Black Haru snickered, “Maybe. You deserve it and worse for trying to take Tohru away from me.”

Yuki glared at Black Haru. “You’re such a hypocrite. You stole Tohru away from me.”

He limped off, clutching his stomach. The other Haru would have apologized for fighting with him, but this was Black Haru and he did as he pleased.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess what guys? Uppdate! :)