Diary of a Crush

Sarcasm

September 15

Whoo! I got a job! And sure it may just be at a coffee diner place called The Dolphin Lounge, but like one minute your working at a diner and the next thing you know, you own Microsoft. Okay, so maybe not. But whatever, I actually like my job. May, the lady who owns it, is super sweet and always telling me stories of her travels around the world (most of them involve sleezy foreign boys) and the girl I work with, Poppy, is so hilarious. She's also a hard-core feminist and when I told her about Harry and the many woman leaving his apartment in the mornings, she got so angry that she broke the teacup in her hand. Speaking of Harry, we're actually quite close friends now and I think I kind of have a few feelings for him but the way he treats women he sleeps with is enough to keep those feelings small. Like, no way am I just gonna be another notch in his bed-post.

Also, I think I'm going to have to get a roommate. It's not that I'm totally broke, I'm doing alright but a few extra hundred a month would definitely take some of the strain off my shoulders. When I told Harry about it he very seriously replied "just move in with me" and I gave him a look and said "Yeah, because I'd love to be there when your many female companions come over in the evening" and then he laughed and said with a flirty look "You could always take their place" and even though i kicked him, a field of butterflies erupted through my stomach and I had to look away because I could feel a blush coming on. Argh. And while we're still on the subject of Harry though, other than going out to bars at night, he never actually leaves his apartment. And when I asked him what his job was, he replied sarcastically "I'm a popstar". But like, I was trying to have a serious conversation so I asked him again and he said "no seriously, I'm a popstar" and then he changed the subject so I'm just gonna go with my first guess: rich parents.

September 17

He is actually a popstar.

September 19

"You know, for someone in a boy-band you really don't have a lot of boy friends" I said, stretching my body out across the black leather couch. After finding out Harry was actually an international popstar in the boy-band One Direction, I though that things would be different between us. I thought I wouldn't be able to relax around him or would act differently or something, but it never happened. Nothing changed. Thank god because without him I wouldn't know how to work my TV.

"All my mates in Cheshire think I'm an ass now that I'm famous." He said as he walked towards me balancing the Chinese food and diet coke cans. He placed them on the coffee table and pushed my legs off the couch so he could sit beside me and I sat up to grab my carton of noodles.

"So what, they just don't talk to you anymore?" I asked.

"Yeah. The funny thing is though, that they were real supportive about getting me onto x-factor, but when I actually get through to the live shows and One Direction happened, they started hating me. So its kinda like they only supported me at the start, knowing I wouldn't get through. Hurts a bit." He said, shoving noodles in his mouth with one chopstick.

"Mmm, you look deeply scarred." I said, cracking open my diet coke.

He laughed and then carried on attempting to eat his noodles with one chopstick "It's all an act. Beneath the good-looks and charming exterior, I'm actually an emotional wreck."

"Aren't we all..." I said and then after a few more minutes of watching him ruin noodles for me, I gave up and taught him how to use chopsticks.

"You know, this is actually really hard. I don't think I give Asians enough credit, clearly they have skills they're not sharing with the rest of the world," he said, picking up a stray piece of noodle and then dropping it again.

"Nah, they must have insane mental issues if they invent eating with sticks." I replied thoughtfully and then Harry got up off the couch, mumbling 'fuck it' and came back a few moments later with two forks.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg okay, so this took forever to load because my dashboard for tumblr froze and then it made all my tabs slow. sigh. so its a bit short but yeah.
thankyou for reading though could someone please leave a comment like even if you just say 'hi your story sucks' that would still be great
:)