Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"Don't speak bitch, just die, die, die."

*Ryder.*

I was back at school the next day because despite the bruises on my neck I was perfectly fine.

Friday walked to school with me (gave me a piggy back).

When we got there, Charlotte was trying to pull her best friend (Chance) away from Shane, who was crumpled in a heap on the floor being repeatedly kicked.

"Need a hand?" Friday asked, putting me down.

"Yeah, but you'll get another weeks detention." Chance laughed, kicking Shane right in the ribs.

Fri shrugged and stepped forward, kicking Shane as hard as he could.

"What did he do to you?" Fri asked, kicking Shane harder and harder each time.

"He's a poof ... no offence. He hits Charlotte, no reason, he just does. It makes him feel hard. What did he do to you?" Chance asked, kicking Shane right in the testes.

"What a dick face." Fri said seriously. "I'm just getting my own back for what he does to Ry ... including making out with him." Fri shouted, gathering everyone's attention.

They both continued kicking and only stopped when Shane spat out three teeth and coughed up blood.
♠ ♠ ♠
LukaKerryn.xo as promised, Shane got his ass kicked xD.

He deserved it.

Oh and he got dumped as well.

He also got called out for kissing Ry ... in front of the whole school.

Fuck yeah Friday ;).