Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"Oh my god, I can't believe it."

*Ryder.*

We went back into the hospital and in the waiting room, Nina was still making jabs at December being like Shane.

"I'm nothing like him." She hissed angrily, screwing her hands into fists at her side.

"Well you get angry easy, so does he." Nina provoked, moving closer to December and looking like she was gonna slap her.

December didn't say anything, she just leaned closer to Nina and kissed her.

Then she pulled away and went to stand with Laura.

"What the fuck? Nina, are you cheating on me?" Chance laughed, wrapping an arm around her so she couldn't hit December.

"How can you stand kissing her? She tastes vile." December laughed, causing Nina to struggle against her boyfriends grip.

I wound my arms around Friday's middle and he wrapped his around me.

"Hey, you guys gay?" Some dude shouted across the waiting room to us.

"Yeah. What's it to you?!" Friday asked, tightening his grip on me.

He walked towards us, glancing at Laura.

"Don't be so quick to judge, man. My brother's gay." He laughed, holding his hands up.

The way he was looking at Laura made me smile.

She never really complained about being single, but it'd be nice for her to have someone ... and his bright green hair would be ultra cute against her pink.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jared: Jared Peterson

That's Jared ^^ obviously xD.