Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"I wanna be somebody else."

*Friday*

The next day at school was torture.

Ry has no classes with me and he's not the most confident guy.

Shane, the typical high school asshole, had picked on Ry since the start of school.

He used to just throw dirty insults at him, but when Ry came out, so did Shane's violence.

Anyway, so today I was walking down the corridor searching for Ry.

I found him pinned to a row of lockers, fighting against Shane's attacks.

The asshole clenched his hand around Ry's throat, causing his dickhead mates to laugh.

A few of our girlfriends were trying to pull Shane back, but they were tiny compared to him and his grip was just getting tighter and tighter around Ry's neck.

"HEY COCKFACE!" I shouted, causing Shane to turn on me.

"What the fuck d'you want?" He asked, squeezing Ry so hard he turned a worrying purple color.

"Drop him." I snapped, walking forward.

He did as I said and Ry hit the floor with a thud.

When he was sure he was on the ground, he curled up into a ball against the lockers.

"I forgot, you're the only one who's allowed to choke your boyfriend, right?" He asked, walking towards me.

"Yeah. I am." I spat, kicking him square in the nuts.

Nina and Laura were trying to pull Ry to his feet but he didn't want to budge.

"It's okay. Come on." I told him soothingly, picking him up and carrying him to the boy's bathroom.

I sat him on the sink panel and began wiping the blood off his face.

He had cut his eyebrow when he'd hit the floor.

"Fri ... I don't want the torment anymore. I wanna be somebody else." He cried, placing his hand in mine.

"If you were someone else, I wouldn't love you. I'm in love with Ryder Kearnan." I told him, pulling him into my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww Friday's cute :).

I pre-wrote some of this story, so that's why I'm updating a lot tonight :).