Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"We are young, but we have heart."

*Friday.*

Ry's idea of furniture shopping was running round with the trolley shouting "I am Batman" at the top of his lungs.

Always a good thing.

The Ikea staff weren't too pleased, but Ry's just so adorable they let him off.

After about four hours, we managed to buy everything, but we had to get it all delivered to my house because neither of us were old enough to drive.

The delivery guys were helping us get everything in and before they left they asked why we were pissing about in a more sophisticated manner.

"We're young." Ryder shrugged, paying the dudes extra for they're help.

"So, what now?" I asked, flopping onto the new huge three seater leather sofa.

"Ummm ... well we could make this place look like a house rather than a DFS sale." He sighed, playing with my hair.

"Or we could sleep." I suggested, lying down.

"Sounds like a good idea." He smiled, lying next to me on the giant sofa.

We didn't sleep.

We just listened to music while he played with the chain on my jeans.

That was until Nina came round with Laura and Chance and made us make the house look like a house.
♠ ♠ ♠
As promised I'mxJefferyxDahmer!

:D The Ikea staff don't like Ryday ... but I love them xD.