Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"Middle finger in th air, gonna party, party, party like a millionaire."

*Ryder.*

Parties in our part of town never go unnoticed ... meaning everyone comes, trashes the house then leaves.

which is kinda why we didn't make the house look like a house properly.

Anyway, the whole school turned up, including Shane (he's out of hospital now.)

Friday wasn't too pleased about that, but he figured we could make him do really degrading stuff if he got drunk enough.

It just so happened that Fri's house overlooked a giant lake ... which was freezing.

So, as the night went on everyone got so drunk they couldn't even find the alcohol anymore.

Everyone but me and Friday.

Shane got so drunk we pushed him in the lake and he almost drowned but he was pulled out of the water by some random dude we didn't know.

We really couldn't care less about him though.

Nina disappeared upstairs with Chance and it was clear what they were ding in Fri's bed.

Pretty much everyone crashed, meaning there was about a hundred high school kids lying on the floor and I slept on the sofa with Friday.

We didn't sleep until seven in the morning.

The party started at six yesterday.
♠ ♠ ♠
They had a party ... and almost drowned Shane ... both fantastic things xD

Seems a bit biased, but I really do hate Shane!