Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

You turned the tables, what the hell?

I didn't see Friday until late on Saturday because he was planning something but he wouldn't tell me what.

Nina called at night and we talked about everything and anything.

She told me that Chance was ill so she couldn't come over.

We were on the phone for an hour and a half straight talking about. Chance's illness and Friday's plan.

When she hung up, Beth came into my room to tell me she was going on a date and my parents were on a camping trip.

I went downstairs and sat on the sofa eating cereal and listening to music until the phone rang and made me jump.

"Hello?" I answered hopefully, expecting Fri.

"Ryder Kearnan?" A woman's voice answered darkly.

I nodded then realized she couldn't see me.

"Yeah?" I answered in a slightly shaking voice.

"Hello. This is Nurse Nickleson from The General Hospital in Manchester. Do you have any relation to Friday Moon?" Shs asked in a soft tone.

My heart stopped and my breath caught in my throat.

"I am. Is it anything major?" I asked, trying to hold in my tears.

"It's better for you to come down and see him ... he's awake but he doesn't remember what happened to him." The nurse told me.

I hung up and got ready to go, pulling my high tops on and tying them messily and running out the door.

I locked the door quickly and ran to the hospital as fast as I could.

***

When I got to the hospital a nurse led me down a million halls before we got to Friday.

He was sat up in bed playing with his hands awkwardly.

Laura was sat at his bedside stroking his hair and Jared was sat next to her.

I ran over to Friday and he smiled weakly at me.

"What happened?" I asked bluntly, running a hand through my haif.

"I don't know ... I was sat at home planning then I was on my way to your place to surprise you and the last thing I remember is a bunch of guys coming up to me and when I woke up I was here." He answered.

I shook my head a little and sat down.

He had a bandage around his wrist and it looked like he had broken fingers.

I leaned over and pushed his hair off his face and fhen finger combed it.

"How did you know I was here?" He asked, reaching up and touching my face with his finger tips.

"A nurse called and told me." I told him.

I closed my eyes and forced back tears.

"I'm okay ... I'll be fine." He reassured me.

"I'm sorry, Fri." I sighed, allowing him to wipe a tear from my face.

"This isn't your fault." He replied, pulling my fave down to his and crushing our lips together.

"I love you." He said when I pulled away for air.

"I love you more." I told him stubbornly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long guys and sorry if there's any mistakes I tyed it on my phone

hope you like though

<3