Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"My eyes are red, they've been burning."

I woke up in the hospital the next morning with the light burning my eyes.

I heard people talking and forced my eyes shut.

They were talking loud and it was hurting my head.

"... It looks like he suffereda hars blow to the head and was repeatedly kicked in the ribs and legs." A woman said in a shmpathetic tone.

what a bunch of bullshit. She doesn't care. Nobody does. I thought.

I tried to shut down by slowing my breathing until it stopped.

It didn't work.

I gasped and choked and doctors and nurses surrounded me.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." I gasped, still trying to get my breath back.

"What happened?" A blonde nurse asked, leaning over me and touching my face lightly in an attempt at comfort.

I shrugged her off and closed my eyes, hoping they would go away.

"Friday ..." Ryder's small voice drifted to my ears and I opened mg eyes.

This time Ry was leaning over me with Laura next to him.

"Ryder ... I ... I'm sorry." I breathed, tring not to look at him.

He looked confused and sighed.

"Sorry for what? What happened to you?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"I tried to finish what they started. I don't want the pain anymore. I don't want to be here." I sobbed, blibking slowly and staring steaiht ahead.

"Tried to finish what who started? Friday, please tell me you didn't try to do what ..." He trailed off as I nodded slowly and I saw year tracks burning on to his cheeks.

Even Laura was crying and I never thought I'd see the day.

"Don't ever ... why? Why did you do that? He asked as his tears fell on my forehead.

"Nobody cares. I don't need to be here. I don't need this bed. They could have given it to someone who needs it. I'mnot important. I am just a waste of space." I wailed.

I would have been embarrassed but it felt like no-one else was there.

"NO! NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT!" He screamed, ignoring the fact that he was in a hospital.

"Who the fuck did this to you? I'll fucking kill the asshole." I blinked, shocked at his choice of words.

It was the first time I had ever heard Ryder swear. It was the first time I had seen him that angry.

"It was a couple of douchebags fron school. Shane's dickface mates." I told him in a hushed voice.

I felt like I had to tell him because I was sort of scared of him in a way.

I knew he could hit hard but I was worried about what he was going to do.

But there was no way I'd be able to stop him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there's any mistakes ... I did it on my phone again :/ but for once I updated two consecutive days. :)

thank you to LukaKerryn.xo and lostinthecityofsin for your comments :)