Status: Hope you like I guess :)

Ryder and Friday.

"Run, run, run away, run away baby."

A few days after 'the incident', I hadn't seen Ryder.

Nina came to see me and told me that she hadn't seen him either and he hadn't been at school.

I explained to her that we had been kicked out of school and she nodded slowly.

She told me that Chance was better and that he was out looking for Ry.

Evidently he had been missing for three days now.

Safe to say I was fucking worried.

I was praying he hadn't done anything stupid, but I didn't have much faith.

Chance came in a few hours later when it was dark outside.

"Well, I can't find him anywhere." He announced, panic lining his usually calm voice.

I sighed deeply and closed my eyes.

They must have taken the hint because I heard the door open and close and they were gone when I opened my eyes.

I felt my warm tears slide down my face and didn't bother trying to stop them.

There was a scuttling sound outside and I stared at the door.

It swung open and Ryder stood in the doorway with his head down.

He walked slowly towards me and when he was right next to me, he looked up at me.

I couldn't help staring at the huge scar that went from tge corner of his eye to his jawline.

I gasped and he covered my mouth with his hand.

"I'm not supposed to be here." He told me quietly, looking around to make sure nobody was lisyening.

"What's going on?" I asked just as quietly.

"I'm running ... I'll keep in contact with you, but I can't stay here. You'll have to call me when you get out of here and I'll tell you where I am." He answered in a rush.

I stared up at him and was about to explode with questions but he leaned down and covered my mouth with his.

I kissed him back instantly, pushing my tongue into his mouth.

He deepened the kiss and I felt myself rise.

I pulled away and stared down at my boner.

Ryder laughed and kissed me again.

I pulled away again and clenched my jaw, trying to make it go down.

He stared down at me and laughed again.

Someone made a sound outside and Ryder stared at the door.

"Ry, you gotta stay ... really, you can't leave now." I begged him.

He laughed once more and kissed me quickly again.

"Sorry, I gotta go." He sighed, running towards the door.

It slammed shut and I glared at it.

"Fuck you, you wanker!" I screamed after him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohhh.... Friday's madddddd

Seriously, Ryder couldn't just leave without making Fri hard now, could he?;)

Sorry for ruining how fluffy this story was .... :/

Also, I would like to say that if you don't like this chapter because of the events, I'm sorry ... I didn't plan that :/

Sorry for any grammatical/ spelling errors in this, typed it on my phone again "/