Status: Hopefully i get to update everyday.

Taste So Much Sweeter From Afar

001

'You gave me me roses to cover your lies.'

I walked a little bit faster trying to avoid the glares i was getting "She's such a slut." i lowered my head trying to avoid their comments. I finally saw my classroom a few feet away i sighed and sped up my pace "Hey!" I ignored Brad and walked past him "Whoa! Whoa! Where are you?!" He pulled my arm back and shoved me into the little space in between the lockers and the wall. I groaned having my back leaned up against the wall he smiled "So i heard you like spreading your legs." I scoffed pushing him away "Leave me alone!" I whispered trying to escape him he smirked "Okay.Okay." He got out of the way and pushed me out of the space. "Before you leave. How much?" I looked at him confuse holding back the tears that were threatening to come out "How much for your services." I bit my bottom lip and threw him the finger. "Fuck you asshole." I quickly walked into the classroom letting myself sink into the chair. Everyone watched my every move smirking i flipped them all off not letting them see that their getting to me. A small vibration made me pull out my phone, a new message.

'Sluts are so pathetic now a days." A photo of me with two drinks in my hand tripping over a random guy. i sighed and turned off my phone shoving it roughly into my pocket. The teacher walked in grabbing the papers in his desks "Good morning students." Everyone stayed quiet watching his moves, "today we are gonna do some algebra."

"Oh fun!" Someone sarcastically shouted making people laugh, "Settle down. I know you're getting to excited about this." He replied in the same tone having a few scattered laughs. He pulled out his projector turning the lights off right when that happen there was I,Daphne Tyler making out with a random football player. Everyone laughed glaring at me pointing their snotty fingers at me. That was it! I got my backpack and stormed out of the room.

"Daphne! Get back here now." Mr.Ginna called out he stopped in front of his door waiting for me to return. I slowly made my way back fuming "Why? Huh?" I paused pulling on my hair "So people can keep making fun of me.. Remind me of my mistakes that they just won't let go." He sighed grabbing my shoulder i pushed him back "NO! THE WORST PART OUT OF ALL OF THIS IS YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING. NO ONE DOES ANYTHING."

He tapped his foot i watched his nose flare up "Young Lady, Don't you dare make up false accusations." I clenched my teeth "They're not false."

"GO TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE NOW!" I rolled my eyes walking away from him i heard his faint shouts i quickly made my way out of the doors. I crossed the street i didn't really know where im going but at this point i really didn't care i'm probably gonna get suspend for talking back to the teacher. I just didn't give a fuck

I found myself in front of a beautiful house 'For Sale.' The sign screamed for attention i bit my bottom lip and took in the lovely view. "Nice house?" I jumped startler of the random voice i turned my attention to see a blonde hair boy smirking at me "Dude! You scared me." He chuckled "Sorry." I looked at him seeing how attractive he was his brown eyes were so dark yet so intriguing i smiled "Um.. I'm Daphne." He outstretched his hand "You're beautiful." I blushed looking down "um..Thanks." He blushed a bit i turned back to the house seeing a shadow move pretty fast "Holy shit. Did you see that?" He chuckled "No." i gave him a confusing look but nodded my head reassuring myself that it was nothing.

I'm going crazy.

"No you're not." I looked at the boy confusing "no i'm not what?" He smirked looking down "you're not going crazy. This house is haunted." I furrowed my eyes "Really?" He nodded his head making his hair move all over his forehead. "It's a murder house. So many people died here." My eyes went wide "Thats fucked up." He smiled "Its life i guess." I melted at his smile making a cute dimple appear on his cheek. I let my eyes drop to his lips .. he had pink soft looking lips "You-

I was cut off by my phone ringing i saw the caller id. I froze 'Dad.' i heistated answering the phone especially in front of this cute guy. He looked at my worried face "Are you okay?" i exhaled but nodded "Yeah, it's just i got in trouble in school and well my dad is calling me so yeah." His face got intense.

"I hate school." His voice seem so angry.. the phone vibrated again this time it was a text i glanced down just to see my life go down the drain

'Your teacher called!! GET HOME NOW!" I bit my bottom lip "I have to go." The boy frowned but nodded his head i stuffed my phone back into my pocket and headed out.

He never told me his name.

"It's Tate." He shouted from behind me i turned and smiled at him "What?" He laughed "My name is Tate." i nodded my head.

"Tate."