Status: Hopefully i get to update everyday.

Taste So Much Sweeter From Afar

002

I contemplated going inside the house i saw the both my parents were inside the lot this never happens. I took in a quick breath and walked in holding my head up high "Daphne Tyler! GET IN HERE!" i swallowed whatever pride i had and slid my head down walking into the kitchen "I'm sorry." I whispered not wanting to make eye contact. I saw footsteps under my hair "How could you embrasses us like that?" I looked up and saw their anger burning inside their eyes "Embrass you?" My mother tangled her arms over her chest glaring at me "WE had to go talk to the principal for him not to expel you!" i rolled my eyes " I really don't care." My father scoffed "of course you don't care!" He paused taking a seat on the main chair "You never care about anything. anyone for that matter." I felt my eyes sting from the tears i held back.

"I-" I was quickly cut off "I'm not finish. Don't you dare speak!" I bit my bottom lip trying to hold it in. "We had this perfect future plan for you.. being able to brag to our friends about how successful you were and how you've always made us proud." My mother joined in, I shook my head pulling at my tips "I'm sorry i'm not the perfect daughter you've wanted."

"Yeah. I guess disappointment is all we will ever get from you." That was it! I wasn't gonna let them speak to me like that anymore. I stormed out of the kitchen jogging up the stairs to my room i slammed the door and locked it. The tears poured out i couldn't stop them i glanced up at the mirror seeing how my body shook i tried to control my breathing but i couldn't. I couldn't do anything right i shivered over to the corner of my room and slid down the wall hugging my legs. I got the urge.

I raised up my sleeve and saw my wounded skin, scars already forming within my skin.. I got the razors i kept under a box under my bed. I slowly opened it and pulled them out i exhaled closing my eyes the coldness of it pressed against my skin i held in my breath and quickly made it contact with my skin. I inahled sharply but did it over and over again.

I saw the blood dripping off my arm onto the floor, i watched it ooze off of me. The pain was decreasing and i couldn't feel anything anymore but numbness. I stood up going to my bathroom i started a bath i stripped off my clothes and slid inside i could feel my cuts sting from the warm water hitting them. I let my body relax sinking further and further in the water.