Status: Currently Active!

Wrong Turn

Accidents Happen, Dont They?

I bit my lip in frustration. "Damn" I rested my head on the steering wheel. This was retarded... no ironic, a Eight car pile-up stopped us from going anywhere now. I looked back to the guys, Derek was fiddling around with an old gameboy, Ryan was to busy complaining how bored he was, Jacky watching the cops cars pass by us, and Ron sleeping in his bunk. our manager couldnt make it, so (in the case we all dont die) Im stuck driving the fucking bus.

Ryan had come up behind me, "yo! take the exit!" I looked to my right, oh fuck yeah, screw this shit! I cut across three lanes getting off the high way. "Well thank god, that shit was crazy" I mumbled to myself. The exit led through a forest, like a thick forest.

"Hm, it's not funny that there arent any cars behind us, taking this exit?" Jacky pondered.
to think of it... i didnt give a shit, Ive been driving non-stop for two days. I've been currently living off of coffee monster water and twinkies (not a healthy diet, but I can work it off) while the guys eat decent food.
"I just want to get to a fucking hotel!" Derek said as he turned off the gameboy.
"Ronnie, you sure you know were you're going?" Jacky asked, I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"uhhhhhhhh, no. I just pulled on to a road i dont even fucking know okay im sorry" I sighed.

We drove and drove. Ron woke up and we filled him in.
"This is Bull, ronnie why didnt you ask for directions?!" He yelled, well he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
"..."
Great mother fucking great!

there was a gas station ahead. "Okay imma ask for directions-" before I could finish everybody ran past me out the door. I let out a frustrated sigh turned on my heel and followed. A scowl was plastered on my face. This place was old, the gas pumps looked ancient, they were rusting away. Fuck the whole place was!

As Jacky was about to open the door to the station, it flew open, startling him. We all froze. A man slowly walks infront of us. he had no hair, boils...on his face and he was..creepy.
*Da hell, looks like some dude from a fucking horror movie* I thought to myself.

"What you boys doing out in these parts?"
Jacky couldnt speak.. he was staring at the man wide eyed. Ron stepped infront of him.
"Hello, um yeah we're kinda lost... do you know were the nearest pay phone..or hotel is?"
the old man chuckled a creepy smirk printed to his face.
*this is some scary shit..*
"Theres a map" he pointed to the door behind him. yep, there was a map taped to the door behind him. We all huddled around it.

"Bear Mountain?" Derek read out loud.
"Hell I've never heard of this place.." Ron spoke. I traced my finger along the road on the map. Well hell, it was just a long road and then were out... not to bad. Ryan looked nervous.
"Bro, whats wrong?" He looked at me.
"That old dude just...disappeared..." I patted his back,
"calm down man, we'll be outta here in no time" suddenly, my wonderful and adorable pitbul Charlie started barking we started to claw and the window and bark furiously. I ran to the bus, the guys following close behind. Throwing the door open i took charlie in my arms. He started to growl as he looked to the forest.

"Shhhh Charlie quiet" his growls grew louder.
"Ronnie he's freaking out! lets get the hell out of here!!" Derek yelled. I kissed charlie's head and made my way back to the drivers seat. I floored the gas pedal fuck i just wanted to get the fuck outta here.

Nikki's P.O.V.

Nova held up the map up. "Bear Moutain, god we've been on this road forever!" My eyes were set on this never ending road. She was my bestfriend but sometimes she could be a handful. "Its been four hours..." I mumbled. We were going on a cross country road trip. But there was a bad accident on the high way... so we took this route.

"Isnt it weird how this road is clear of traffic?" Nova asked putting the map down and looking to me, worry stuck on her face.
"yknow now you think of it... it is weird" The hair had been up on the back of my neck for awhile now.
"Fuck I think we should just turn back and-"

Nova's P.O.V.

I was cut off by a loud crack and poping noises. "Holy shit!" Nikki screeched. I must have hit the roof when that happened. Nikki looked into the reer view mirror.
"jesus just at the right time" I opened the car door and slammed it shut. "What the fuck?" I got down and ripped out a leather strip from the back right tire. I examined it... it was covered with nails. I got back in the car.. holding up the strip of nails.

"What the fuck is this shit?!" I held in to Nikki's face.
"Holy Fuck!-"

Ronnie's P.O.V.

"Ronnie slow the hell down!!!" Ryan yelled. I ignored him, the bus was going 85 miles the road was strait and there werent anyother cars, so why slow down?
"HOLY SHIT!!" jacky screamed. A loud scream escaped my lips as I stomped on the breaks. The bus collided with the BMW sending me flying into the air bag and sending the guys to the floor.

Moments passed... the air bag deflated. I jumped up and rushed to the BMW... It was completely wrecked.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!!" a blonde haired women screamed as she helped her friend out of the car.

Damn.....
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story is based off of the movie Wrong Turn if you havent noticed :) Again I shall be writing with my wonderful Author and Friend CC
Shell take the next chapter! <3 thnks for readings huns!