Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

"Carly." He shouted after the dark haired girl.

She whipped around, stalking back to him, hatred in her green eyes.

"Scarlytte, why would I do that to you? Don't you think I know better? He pleaded, dark eyes full of hurt.

"I'd like to wish that you knew better, yes. But you don't Alex. You don't." She said, tears brimming her eyes.
As she turned, his had wrapped lightly around her wrist. Without thinking twice, She whipped around and slapped him across the face, hard.

"The next time you sleep with her, you can ask her to be your girlfriend, because you don't have one now." And with that, She walked away. He knew that he couldn't have stopped her, and in that moment, I don't think that he wanted to.

As she walked away, Alex mumbled one sentence, as he clutched his aching cheek. "I love you, Carly."

But she didn't hear it, the wind and her tears blocking out his voice, barely a whisper.

Scarlytte Rose Sykes had it all, she had Alex Gaskarth, for Hell's sake. She had him wrapped around her finger.

The key term is had. Slowly everything started crumbling aroun her. All that Alex wants is to find a way to mend the fading seams of her heart. And a summer of warped tour has a way of changing everything... For the better, and worse.


*if you couldn't tell, I'm not great at summaries :/ in fact, I despise them.*
*all rights for the title go to You Me At Six, the titles of the chapters also go to bands. Any recognizable name in this story is not owned by me *sniff sniff* but I do own Scarlytte and the story line.