Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Ch 1: Diamonds Aren't Forever

February, 2011:

I sat backstage at the Bring Me The Horizon concert, as far out of the way as I could be. The tech guys rushed around me, pulling things together, packing equipment, yelling. The girls, you could hear them as loudly as on stage, screaming and crying. The singing was occasionally broken by a loud, "I LOVE YOU OLI!!" that would penetrate even my headphones, which were blaring My Chemical Romance's song, "I'm not Okay." And then, finally the set was over, as was the tour. "I love you sons of bitches!" Oli shouts to the crowd, and runs off of the stage, into a screaming, grabbing, crying, mass of fangirls. I have nothing personally against fangirls, its just the simple fact that all the groping kind of creeps me out a bit... Okay, a lot. Somehow, Oli pulls them off of them and runs over, drenched in sweat, his dark brown hair sticking to his forhead. His deep green eyes are bright and shining. People don't ever notice that we're related, except for the eyes. Those, we have in common.

"Bored yet, Baby Sister?" he asks with a playful grin and a tight, sweaty hug.

"Still have all necessities and limbs, Big Brother?" I reply. "And you're really sweaty, just so you know."

"That'd be the point." He smirks back. "Well come on Scarlytte, lets go out into the frozen hell that we like to call London."

As we step out into the cold, nighttime air, I wrap my jacket snugly around my waist and pull the grey beanie over my brown, curly hair. Oli stands on the corner, yelling for a cab, as I stand, leaning on a telephone pole, listening to Folie a Deux and missing Fall Out Boy. Finally, as "America's Suitehearts starts playing, a cab pulls over, and the driver asks in his thick accent where we're headed. Oli rambles off the address of our flat and we climb in. It smelled of greasy fish and chips, and made my stomach churn. Oli's face is surely a mirror image of my own. He leans over and whispers,

"If it wasn't so cold, I'd say that we should get out of this horrid cab. But its only a few blocks away, and I don't feel like freezing to death today." he finishes with a smirk.

When we finally reach the building that our flat is in, Oli hurredly pays and we make a break for the building. Once we get inside the flat, we sit down to watch the newest Dr. Who episode, and I think about tomorrow. Matt Flyzik, a friend of mine, asked me to fill in as a guitar tech for his band, All Time Low. Their current tech, Danny had caught his girlfriend cheating, AND on top of that, his grandmum was in the hospital. It really wasn't his weekend. Its nearing 11, so I bid Oli goodnight, say goodnight to Oskar, and head off to bed, thinking of the day I'll have in store for me tomorrow, meeting the guys I'll be spending the next few months with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Diamonds Aren't Forever- Bring Me The Horizon
*I really hope you're liking it so far, and we haven't even gotten to the good part :3 So, I'll try to update it as soon as I write more, so just stay tuned!*
- Sarah