Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Ch 10: I'm Not That Naive

"Hey Alex." I replied quickly.

He mumbled something under his breath that sounded like. "You're still wearing my necklace."

Instinctively, my fingers entangled themselves in the golden locket at my neck, he'd given it to me with a picture of he and I, Baz and Peyton inside for Christmas last year. I never took it off.

He smiled and Jack tackle hugged me again and said goodbye, but not before saying,

"Come see our set Red! We're gonna party like fucking rockstars!"

"Jackary is this another naked party?" I asked, laughing at that memory.

"You know it, everyone want to see my peepee." He replied, with a grin.

"You're such a pedophile. I have to go to my signing, I'll try to make it to your set."

We sat in the heat for an hour, long enough for all the kids to cycle through. I love meeting with fans. They always come and tell me how my song, Tears has saved their life, or how it was exactly what they were going through. One girl in particular made a major impact. First of all, she didn't say hello, she just said thank you. After she told me her story, since she was the last in line, I went around the table to show her the tattoo of sugar skulls that I had on my thigh, where I'd used to cut.

"The bright colours helped to cover up the angry memories." I said as I hugged her. "It's gonna be okay, just stay strong for me, okay? Or maybe for Drew, because we all know that he's the best looking of us all." I finished as she giggled, thanked us and walked away.

"Carly, ya missed me, darling?" a familiar British voice called out from behind me.

"Josh!" I shouted as I launched myself on him, tackling him into a hug.

"Whoa there, don't wrinkle the shirt, you're my girlfriend and I love you, but if this shirt gets fucked up, shit will go down." He said with a wink.

Oops I forgot about that didn't I.... Yeah, so I'm kind of dating Josh Franceschi from You Me At Six.... It slipped my mind.

"Hey, The Skunk Haired Man is going to kill me if we don't see his set, wanna tag along?" I said after he'd put me down.

"Eh, what's the harm." He replied, and we walked over to Main Stage.

"Mickey!"

"Hey there Thumper, Josh." Matt said as we walked over to side stage.

"Colussy! I missed you bald face, and apparrently your wedding!" I yelled at the other Matt.

"Missed you too Carly."

"Hai Babe!"

"Go kill it, Jackary, there are women wanting you."

The tall man ran out onto the stage, interrupting Alex's moving performance of Therapy.

"Do I not get a loving shout?"

"Zack you know that I love you more than any of these idiots." I said, hugging him.

"Missed ya kid." Zack is such a dork, but a loveable dork.

"Hey Potato!"

"Carly I have hair! But I missed you too." Rian replied from the stage.

"Hey, shut the fuck up!" Alex yelled to the screaming crowd. "I wanna play a new song."

"But first, I'm pulling my best friend out here." Jack interrupted. "How many of you mother fuckers like Rumours?" he added.

Mental Note: Kill the Barakat.

"Hey Fuckers, this is Scarlytte Rose Sykes from Rumours." Alex added. Wow he'd gained a bit of confidence in an hour.

"Hey." I said, meeting a roar from the crowd, as Jack dragged me out by my wrist.

"Carly I'm mad at you." He said, teasing.

"And why would that be, Mr. Barakat?" I replied, playing along.

"You got a new ink while I was gone!" He exclaimed, pointing at the sugar skull visible below my shorts.

"Don't worry Jack, we can get really drunk and then go get a tattoo together, kay?

"I'm holding you to that." he replied with a childish pout as they started to play The Reckless and The Brave.
♠ ♠ ♠
OhMyGod this chapter is shit.

Comment if you like it, recommend if you like it.

title: Superman by Five for Fighting