Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Ch 11: If It Looks Like I'm Laughing I'm Really Just Asking To Leave

Alex:

"Happy Birthday Barakat!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I walked into the front lounge.

Tay had left to go to her own bus about a half hour ago, and I'd decided to dye my hair pink, see what the kids do when they see it.

I actually do have a concience, as I'd realized today. I was kind of using Tay.... To keep my mind off of Scarlytte. I'd made a huge mistake and more than anything I want her back, but then, everytime I see her, cuddling or being all coupley with Franceschi, my stomach ties itself in knots. And then there's the whole dealing with my on again off again girlfriend Lisa, who is way too trusting of me. Yeah, its wrong, but I'm more or less using her for dogsitting.... judge me if you will.

"Holy Fuck.... um hey Alex, your hair is pink." Jack replied, eyes widening.

"Oh... hey Alex."

There goes my stomach again, why was she on our bus, you know, instead of her own, or maybe, I don't know, Josh's? It was pretty much a good time to analyze her. Her dark hair hung down to the middle of her back, and was in corkscrew curls. Replacing the red that she'd had when I'd first met her, the bottom half of her hair was a light lavender and blonde. She wasn't as pale, but she'd been out in the sun on Warped for about a week, so that was expected. There was the bird cage tattoo, my tattoo, but she had a new one, part of a sugar skull peeked out of her shorts. She was skinnier, and the scars that I'd grown accustomed to had faded, making me smile. She was thinner, a loose Glamour Kills shirt hanging off of her tall body. She was still wearing my necklace.

And then my phone rang.

"Hey Lisa, babe, how've you been?"

***

Scarlytte:

"Hey Lisa, babe, how've you been?" Alex said casually into his iPhone. "How are Baz and Peyton?"

At that moment I could have strangled him.

When he hung up, I walked over to him, a smirk etched on his face as he watched me.

"You gave your ex-girlfriend ou- your dogs?"

"What makes you think that she's my ex?" He replied with a smirk.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe the whole Tay thing? What makes you think that I didn't see her leave with your shirt on? Hm? Cheating again Gaskank? Because you're known for that, aren't you." I spat back at him, how fucking dare he.

"Why the fuck would you care, eh? You have Josh, right?" he yelled back, eyes darkening with hurt? No, I brushed it off as anger.

"Wow, you're an idiot. Josh and I broke up a couple of days ago, and before you can laugh, I broke up with him ."

Josh was like my brother, and that's awkwardly enough what he'd said back. He was seeing his ex, Anna, and I was truly happy for him. He'd also slipped in how Jack likes me, a lot actually...

"That's what you really need to do, with either Tay or Lisa, because they both deserve so much better than you, like Jordan. He's been in love with Tay forever, and you're quite obviously using her for sex. But it's Jackary Bear's birthday and we are going to party the fuck up, okay Jack?"

I turned to the lanky, skunk haired man and decided to take a chance. I walked over to him, sitting on the couch, on Twitter, like always, and sat down beside him, leaning into his side.

"ets o pawhy hike fucking roacutars eh?" I mumbled into his chest, after Alex had huffed away down the hall, hitting things, and throwing legos.

"What?" he asked, a smile on his face as he looked down.

"Lets go party like the single fucking rockstars that we are, hey?" I said again, sitting up.

"Whoo! Single and Ready to Mingle!" Jack screamed, nearly throwing the iPad out the window. "Vegas Bitch!"

At this, Alex walked back in, and sat down at the table, coffee in hand, typing out a message on his phone.

My own phone buzzed, signalling a twitter notification. I looked down at it and read,

@JackAllTimeLow: Party in Vegas with my drinking buddies, @ScarlytteRumours and @AlexAllTimeLow. Prepare for pictures of my peepee all over the internet.

I quickly typed back,
@ScarlytteRumours: @JackAllTimeLow pictures of your penis show up on the internet anyway, silly.

He laughed and replied again,
@JackAllTimeLow: @ScarlytteRumours No one ever told me that it was a bad idea to paint it multi colored and then walk around whispering taste the rainbow in women's ears.

I turned to him, laughing,
"Jack, those were fans at a meet and greet, you're lucky that you didn't get arrested."

Alex just sat there and smirked.

words don't describe how much I hate him right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaugh this is kind of a filler, because Jack's party deserves its' own chapter. So yeah. Comment, recommend, subscribe, and all that shit.

Title- The Sharpest Lives by My Chemical Romance