Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Chapter 13: She Looked So Sad in Photographs

Alex:

It was Jack's birthday, amd I've been known to do some strange things (steal a telivision and run around naked with it.) Of course, this year really isn't any different.

"Hey." I said, walking into another room of the suite in Vegas.

The guys (when I say guys, I mean Jack) were already stripped down to nothing and bowling. Obviously, there was some reason that we'd payed extra to get the bowling alley.

"Alex! Come and play!" Jack yelled, as Rian and Zack laughed and took a couple pictures of him.

After a few roundsd, I was kicking his ass. The familiar tone of "Feeling This" by Blink came ringing out of my jeans. I picked it up to find that I was being called by no other than Lisa.

"Hello?" I asked casually, once I had my proper clothing back on.

"Hey Alex." she responded. Something in her voice sounded sad, like she'd been crying. "We need to talk." she added, sounding less shaky.

"About what, baby?" I asked, starting to become slightly uneasy. The guys shot me qusetioning looks and I walked out into the other room.

"Alex. I don't know what's going on with us, but... There isn't really any easy way to say this, other than simply, I don't think that we're in love anymore. We had a chance, we had a time, but that isn't how it is now. I think that I've finally realized that, I'm moving on, and I know that you're still in love with Scarlytte. I'm not making you choose Alex, because I know that you will choose her. So I'm choosing for you. When you get home, Baz and Peyton will be with your parents, I'm moving out. Bye Alex." she choked out, and hung up.

I just stood there, in the middle of a Vegas hotel room, wondering what I was going to do.

Scarlytte:

"Hey loser." I said, sitting down next to Jack at the bar. "This is your party, you know. You should be socializing, partying, picking up dumb blondes that are wearing next to nothing and throwing themselves at you." I said, nudging him lightly.

He laughed and stood up. "Come along, Red, I'll introduce you to my strange friends." He replied, grinning.

"Great." I mumbled, dragging out the a.

After about an hour, I'm pretty sure that I'd met everyone at the party atleast twice.

Sitting in a random group of people, including Jack and Alex, Travis from We The Kings, and some random girls, I was talking to Alex about typical things that are funny when you're drunk, currently, about the antics that the guys nomally get up to on Jack's birthday when I saw a flash of ginger and was hugged tightly by someone.

"Ginger Cat!" I exclaimed, pulling Alan into a tighter hug.

"Jeez Carly, I didn't realize that you'd missed me that much." Alan choked out.

When I finally let go of him, I laughed and said, "Awe you're so cute, Ginger Princess." His cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Awwweh ALAN!!! You're just too adorable!" I exclaimed, ruffling his hair. "Too precious for the world." I finished, looking up at the brunette that had just appeared behing Alan.

"Austin!"

***

"Hey Fuckers! I yelled to the crowd of kids as Drew grabbed an acoustic, and I sat down on the stage. "So, I want to do a cover of a song for you guys, is that okay?" I asked, and was met with a scream. "Okay, so let me see if you know the lyrics, and if you do, I want you to sing your fucking hearts out. I don't want a mosh pit. I just want you guys to stand there and sing, one hand in the air and sing until your lungs give out, okay?" Another mass of screaming. "Okay, this song is called Teenage Dirtbag, by Wheatus."

"Her name is Noel, I have a dream about her.
She rings my bell, I've got gym class in half an hour.
Oh how she rocks, in Keds and tube socks."


I stood back as the crowd sang the next couple lines.

"Cause I'm just a Teenage Dirtbag, Baby, Yeah I'm just a Teenage Dirtbag, Baby. Listen to Iron Maiden, Baby with me. Ooh oooh ooh ooooh."

Once I'd finished, I laughed and Drew gave his acoustic back to Terry, our guitar tech, I ran back over to the mic stand, and grabbed the mic.

"So. How many of you guys know Poison?" I asked. Almost every hand shot up. "Okay, well I have a friend of mine that's gonna help me out with screaming, okay?" Another mass of screams. "Okay, well, he's not super important or anything, you know, it's just Austin." I said as Austin walked out on stage. "See guys, he's just a nobody." Austin put a hand over his chest, faking hurt.

We screamed like hell and once the set was over, I hugged Austin and ran off to the interview I had to do with Buzznet in something like 10 minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh that was really bad. I don't know what I need to say about it, other than, it WILL get better. So yeah! See ya next week!

Title: Absolutely (The Story of A Girl) by Nine Days