Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

She Says She's Alone

From Cass:

Hey Girl, heard you're in Cali for the weekend, you should come hang with Ri, Juj, Andy and I. :)

I groaned, rolling over, directly into the wall of the bus.

"I hate this bus. It's possessed by Satan, I swear to God." I sighed, walking out into the front lounge.

"Good Morning Sunshine."

"Fuck off, Alex. On second thought, why are you on my bus, again?" I said to the pink-haired male casually lounging on the couch.

"Didn't you hear? Rian invited you and I to dinner with Cass, Biersack, and Juliet. Really girl, get some sense." He replied, grinning.

"I hate you, so scratch that, I hate Cass." I huffed, sounding more like a four year old than a 24 year old.

"Awe, Princess, you don't need to be like that, it's just little old me." He said, blushing.

"Don't call me that." I shot back, walking back into the row of bunks.

"You know you love me!" He shouted, as I slipped on a black sundress and a pair of Vans.

"Let's get this over with." I said to him.

He'd slipped a bowtie onto his neck and wore a simple blue dress shirt with jeans.

"I still do not understand how you got Tay." I muttered, shaking my head.

"She wonders the same thing about you." He shot back, with a small smile.

"I'm stupid, have you ever seen one of my shows? I look like a psychotic bitch, I think that there may be a picture of me literally standing on the crowd. Who in their right mind does that?" I said, quickly realizing that I was rambling and Alex was staring like an idiot.

"Awe, you're cute when you're embarrassed." He said, chuckling and slipping his left hand into my right.

I looked down at his fingers, calloused from years of playing guitar, entwined with my own thin, pale ones. Mindlessy I started to outline the rose sketch that I'd drawn for his hand.

Flashback:

"Alex? Where are my drawings?" I asked, running a hand through my hair.

"What drawings? I didn't see any drawings, Sykes. Are you sure they were here?" He replied with a slight malice in his dark eyes.

"Gaskslut what did you do." I shouted at him.

"I didn't do anything, Princess. The shredder did it all." he said, grinning as if he'd just made a joke.

We'd been on and off like this for the past few weeks, all after Jack and I had decided that it was a good idea to snip all of his guitar strings and for me to hide the extras. Horrible idea, by the way.

"You. Shredded. My. Drawings...?" he nodded "YOU BASTARD, THOSE WERE FOR THE NEWEST LINE OF DROP DEAD, I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU ALEXANDER GASKSLUT BURN IN HELL."

He shrank back. His hand snaked back into his back pocket and grabbed two folded, worn papers.

"I kept these." He said in a small voice.

Snatching them from his hand, I noticed that they were a sketch of Kitty Brainz, thank god, I needed that, and a sketch of a rose that I'd done after my parents had died.

"Oh." I said, raising my eyes to meet Alex's.

"I want your rose tattooed on me, for Tom." He said slowly, barely a whisper, aimed at his feet.


End Flashback:

I smiled at the memory, finding comfort in memorizing the long fingers, something I hadn't done in a very long time. And to tell the truth? I'd missed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOD I'm SO SO SO Sorry that this is so late. I have had 0% motivation lately.
On a brighter note, my tickets for the Spring Fever tour came in finally :P
Song- Mr. Winter by the Maine