Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Ch 2: Count Me In

I think I must have woken up around 9 in the morning. That gave me about an hour and a half to get ready. Putting my phone into the iHome, blaring Green Day, I rushed around. One You me At Six shirt later, *courtesy of Josh* skinny jeans, and my beat up combat boots later, I put on a think layer of foundation, contacts in, mascara, and eyeliner. I always feel naked without a beanie, so I grabbed my favorite, red one and tugged it over my two tone hair. Thank God, I'd remembered to redye the red tips in my hair. By 10:30, I'd said goodbye to Oli, and rushed out the door. The hotel was a mere 2 blocks away, so I pulled my jacket around myself again, as was nearly thrown back as I opened the door. Oh how I love London.

I walked into the hotel lobby, and there was Matt. Looking oddly out of place with his dark clothing, bright and thoughtful hazel eyes, and LA hat pulled down over his hair. He was pacing, and frowning.

"Hey there Stranger. Long time since I've seen you!" I said with a smile.

"Hey Scarlytte, you're right on time. The guys have been asking about you." He said with a hug.

At room 418, Matt rapped his knuckles on the door, and after a minute, a tall, exotic looking guy opened the door. His black hair stuck out in every direction. His nose looked like its been broken a few times, and his dark eyes sparkled, mischievously.

"Hey, I'm Jack. You must be the new girl." He said with a sligh lisp, and a cocky smile.

"Hey, Yeah, I'm Scarlytte. Oliver is my brother." I said politely, smiling back. He was really cute.

"Well, you don't look at all like him. Well, maybe except for your eyes. I do spend a lot of time looking at Oli's eyes." He said, laughing. "But I mean, who doesn't get lost is his dreamy eyes." He said, mimicking a fangirl. "Come in, Come in. We're watching the Ravens kick major ass."

I followed him inside, and within minutes was introduced to Zack, who plays bass. He was sitting on the couch, staring at his phone, on which, the American football team, the Ravens were beating the Rams, 18 to 0.

"Hi, I'm Zack. It's really cool that you're our fill in guitar tech. You're the only girl on tour with us, we'll other than the occasional appearance by Rian's girlfriend, Cassadee." He said with a shy smile. He was quite adorable too. If all of the guys were this good looking, no wonder they were popular.

"Hi Zack, I'm Scarlytte. I'm pretty excited about touring with you guys too. And It'll be fun to tech for you." I said, beaming.

"SCARLYTTE I PLAY GUITAR!!!! WE ARE NOW BEST FRIENDS, WE ARE SITTING ON THE PLANE TOGETHER, I CALL DIBS!"

"Okay Jack." I said, laughing at the tall boy. "Could you possibly tone it down a bit?" I finished, as he plopped down on the couch, next to me.

Then, I met Rian. Jack whispered to me that he's known as "The Potato" by the fans. I made a mental note to find out what toothpaste he uses.

"Hey Scarlytte. I'm Rian. I play the drumset. Soy you're the new tech. That's cool. Alex and Jack have been betting on what you look like for the past couple weeks now."

"Oh... That's interesting." I replied, as Jack hit Rian in the side. "Um, Aren't there supposed to be four of you? You know, this singer?"

"Oh yeah, that's Alex. He's sleeping. He has a bitch of a hangover." Jack said, standing up. "I'm gonna go get him." He said, as he walked into one of the rooms.

In a few minutes, Jack walked back in, with whom I'd presume was Alex. He had light brown hair that framed his face, and was stuffed into a beanie, as if he'd done it in a hurry. He had Thick eyebrows, and deep brown eyes. Peeking out from his hair was a skull tattoo, right behind his ear. He was wearing a "Glmr Klls" jumper, rolled up to his sleeves, revealing a fading skeleton tattoo. From what I'd guessed, he was the favorite in the band, and you could tell that he knew that he was really good looking.

"Hey, New Girl." He said, looking me over.

"I'm Scarlytte." I replied, as he stared. Jack slipped a $20 dollar bill into his hand. Apparently, whatever Alex had bet, had won. That was slightly disconcerting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dear Maria, Count Me In- All Time Low
Oooh. So we get to meet the boys in this chapter...