Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Ch 3: New Girl

Alex. You're staring. Stop it. You're still staring, you dumbass. Still Staring. You're creeping her out.

So I wasn't expecting our new tech today. I figured that she was gonna meet us at the airport or something. This time, I was definitely firing Flyzik.

"Alex, Bro. You've gotta meet the new chick. She's smoking hot. I call her bro. You've got Evil Cate anyway. She's mine." he said, with an evil grin.

From that, I was expecting a girl like his 50% makeup, 50% plastic exe, Holly Madison.

I definitely wasn't expecting what I got. And she was smoking hot. Her long, dark brown hair was thrown over her slim shoulder, bright red tips contrasting with the dark color. She had shaggy bangs, falling into her green eyes. Her skin was a pale ivory color, with a delicate *Definitely not British* nose, and full lips. She had a black You Me At Six shirt hanging off of her thin frame, with destroyed skinnies and scuffed up combat boots. Her wrists were covered with bracelets, but thick, red scars peeked out when she moved her hand. That was her only imperfection. Shit, Alex stop thinking that, remember Cate? Your girlfriend? I'd seen so many girls with wrists like hers, I'd never understood why beautiful girls couldn't see how gorgeous they really were, especially the one standing in front of me. Shiiit. I wanted her. Everyone wanted her. But I was determined to get her. Oh wait... My girlfriend....

"Hey, New Girl" I sad, mentally slapping myself in the face for "playing the douchebag cool guy".

"Hey, I'm Scarlytte." she replied, with an accent in her voice. Shit, even her voice was gorgeous.

"You win, Bro. You definitely win." Jack whispered, slipping a $20 into my hand.

I'd almost forgotten our dumbass bet that we'd made when we were half drunk. Jack had said that he didn't really care what she looked like, he'd tap her anyway. That did not make Flyzik happy.

"So.. Your wandering eyes notice my runaway scars?" she said, striding over. "Its not nice to stare. But Of Course, it isn't nice to think they're disgusting either. That's all anyone does, that, and try to get me therapy." she said, disgust filling her voice.

But I'm not most people.
♠ ♠ ♠
*So I really wanted to update you guys, so here's part 3. I'll post 4 tomorrow, and possibly 5? I don't know... so yeah, Feedback is always appreciated. :3*
-Sarah