Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Ch: 4 Don't Tell Your Friends What You've Become

Scarlytte:

I sat down next to Jack, who was staring intently at the screen of the telivison.

"You know, Red. If the Ravens win, you owe me a blowjob." he said, leaning back and wrapping his long, lanky arm around my shoulder. His eyebrow went up, and a mischievious light gleamed in his eyes.

"So, what do you owe me if they lose, Barakitty?" I replied, pecking his cheek and watching the game.

"Yeah, that's gonna happen." he replied, laughing.

After a few minutes, he was yelling obscenities at the screen, at the players, and at the announcers. They weren't exactly winning, and the Rams, as far as I could tell, weren't very good.

"Looks like I don't owe you a blowjob, Jackary." I said, ruffling his hair.

"Well, you're still sitting with me on the plane?" he said, with fake pleading in his voice.

"Of course, babe. Of course." I replied.

"Hey, Lex. You okay?" I asked, walking over to where he sat, drinking a Gatorade and what looked like texting. His long hands typed out a message, then his eyebrows knit together and he deleted the whole thing, and locked the screen.

"Yes, Red?" he replied.

"Hey, so I'm going to get a coffee and then go to a record shop. And you're being a weird loner, wanna come?" I said, a little too hopefully.

"No."

Kids, do not try this at home. I grabbed the grey beanie off of his head, and fucking ran for my life.

"Zack, you need to save me. Lex is going to injure me!" I pleaded, jumping onto the couch by Zack. It was weird, I looked more like Zack than I did my own brother. Zack was more so my adopted brother/ Teddy bear/ scary badass mother fucker.

It ws sincerely surprising how close you could get with a three 23 *22 for Jack* year olds from Baltimore. I had more names than I'd ever had. Jack and Alex called me Red, or Tinkerbell, or, we were ordering pizza and Alex couldn't spell Scarlytte, the first day, so he just spelled out Princess for the poor guy. When he was being rational though, he called my Carlytte. And Evan, bless his heart, called me Waffle. Need I note that every time he did this, Jack burst out laughing, especially when he was drunk. Now that was a sight. So, the first night was quite eventful.

Within two minutes, Alex had hurdled the couch and jumped onto my lap.

"Ooooh Princess. You do not steal Alex's beanie." he said with an evil grin.

And the tickling began. We were 22 and 23, in Alex's case, we do not tickle, no, Alex trys to cut off your breathing.

"Alex! God damn it, take the beanie!" I shouted.

"Come on then, Carly, we're going shopping." he said, composing himself.
An hour later, we were wandering the London streets, hot coffee in hand.
"Alex! We have to be back in an hour to go to the airport!" I shouted, as he led us around in a circle again.

"Come on, Scarlytte Rae, spill me your guts, I want to make sure you're not an evil robot." he said, widening his eyes.

"I turn 23 in 3 weeks, I'm from Sheffield, I'm most likely moving to Baltimore after tour, I'm 5'8", I feel completely naked without makeup, erm... I hate the word emo, I love my lip ring. I forgot how to correctly take out my nose stud, oops.And my ex boyfriend is really close with my brother, Tom. Its sad, but I don't really like being around him because of it." I said, staring at him.

"Virgin?"

"What the fuck? But.... no." I finished in a small voice. "You?" I was determined not to be the only uncomfortable one in this conversation.

"23 since December, Essex born, Baltimore raised, you will now definitely be moving to Baltimore, I'm 6'1" ish, Um, I hate seeing people cut, and um, no. I was 14, and I'm not exactly proud of it." he finished.

"Tell me one thing, Scarlytte." he said, looking me straight in the eyes. "Why the fuck are there such shitty marks on your skin? I don't fucking get it."

"I have a past, Alex. And I'm not fucking proud. But the thing with scars is, they don't go away. They're always there, to remind you of how fucked up you are." I said.

Why the fuck was I falling for him? I'd known him for a day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dead Walker Texas Ranger- Sleeping With Sirens
Chapter 5 will probably be up tomorrow? *Fingers Crossed*
Thanks for reading, and let me know what you think, maybe?