Status: On Hold Until Further Notice

Loverboy

Ch 5: Coffees for Closers

"Oh my god Red what did you get me!?" Jack squealed like a six year old when we'd finally gotten back to the Hotel room, bags of CDs in hand.

"I was supposed to get you something?" I replied, faking surprise.

"Scaaaaaarlytee, I know you got me someeeeeething." He pleaded, doing his best puppy dog face.

"Yes, Jackary, I didn't forget about you." I replied, pulling out Enema of the State and Pioneer by The Maine.

"I love you I love you I love you." He said repeatedly, as he pulled me in for a rib breaking hug.

"Come on you guys, get your stuff, we're leaving for the airport in 10 minutes." Mickey yelled, amidst the chaos.

I ran into the room that I'd claimed last night and grabbed my suitcase.

"Ready to go, Princess?" A deeper voice said from the door.

"Ready as I'll ever Be, Z." I answered the taller boy.

In the van ride to Heathrow, Jack rambled about Holly. Apparently, from what I'd gathered from Zack and Ri, she was an ex playboy playmate. She sounded fabulous.

"She cheated on me." Jack whined, putting his face into my neck, earning a glare from Alex.

"Jacky, baby. Will you be mad if I say that I could have seen that coming?" I replied, playing with his dark hair.

"I really liked her. It wasn't fair." He whined again.

"Okay guys, we're he-"

Before Matt could even get his words out, Alex, Zack, and Ri had all jumped out of the van and were waiting not so patiently outside. I climbed out and grabbed my suitcase, Jack right behind me. About 30 minutes later, we were sitting at the gate. About 2 or 3 girls ran over, pens and paper in hand.

"Oh my god, you're like, All Time Low." One of them, a short, red headed Irish girl, squealed out, staring at Jack, who smiled, and put his head on my shoulder.

*i think that now would be a good time to explain Jack and my relationship. To be put simply, Jack was my best friend. All of the guys said that I was basically a girl version of him, which scared me a bit. He was like a cuddly Panda bear, and somehow, there just wasn't any sexual tension between us, which was a relief. He was my straight gay friend. Meaning, he could be girly, which was quite hilarious, but he was very, very into girls. Jack was simply my best friend.*

But these girls didn't know that.

"Jack, is this your girlfriend?" The taller blonde one said, with a Scottish accent.

I looked at Jack and he looked at me, and then, we both burst out laughing. "This is our new guitar tech, Scarlytte. She's my best friend." He said, composing himself for a minute.

"Oh. That's cute." She said, pulling out her iPhone and typing something in, "tumblr." Jack whispered into my ear. "Be prepared." He finished with a smirk.

"So, could you guys sign my phone?" The shorter, redhead asked, holding out her white iPhone. "And possibly you too, Scarlytte? I really think you're super pretty, and I love your brother." She finished, as Jack scribbled his name and a smiley face.

"Oh, sure. Thank you." I replied, taking the phone from Jack.

"Your strength really helped me. When Rumours did that eating disorder campaign it really helped me." She finished, sheepishly.

"Oh, honey. Come here." I said, standing up at the mention of my old band and hugging the girl. "Thank you." She said, letting go.

"Jack, would you mind signing my phone too?" The blonde asked, handing it to him.

"Love to." He said, with a signature Barakat grin, and a scribble and a smiley face.

They giggled, and walked away, fangirling quite loudly.

"Delta flight 215 to Baltimore, Maryland now boarding at gate b7." The voice said over the intercom.

Once we were on the plane, and in the air, I put one of my earphones in, and handed the other to Jack. I started playing "I Miss You" knowing how his love for blink-182 rivaled mine. He grinned.

"No Jack, there you're wrong, Batman is just a rich guy with cool objects. Superman is... Super." I said, laughing. We'd been debating this topic for about a half hour now.

"Ugh, Sully, shut the fuck up." Alex groaned from the aisle over. He was sitting, listening to his phone and trying to ignore Zack, who was rereading the safety manual, once again.

"No. And Zack. No matter how many times you read that, babe, it's not gonna get any better." I jokingly said to him.

"Goodnight Z, Lex, Barakat." I said, putting my head on Jack's shoulder and turning my headphones up to "Misery" by The Maine. In about 5 minutes, I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coffees for Closers- Fall Out Boy
So, Chapter 5. I like where this is heading. Comment? If you like it, let me know.
-Sarah